Create your own Sriracha, plus other hot sauce recipes, so you never have to buy one from the store ever again!
In this article:
- Sriracha Hot Sauce
- Passion Fruit Hot Sauce
- Caribbean Carrot + Homemade Habanero Hot Sauce
- Nasturtium Hot Sauce
- Garlic-Habanero Hot Sauce
- Spicy Mango Habanero Hot Sauce Recipe
- Jalapeno Hot Sauce Recipe
- Homemade Hot Pepper Sauce
- Colombian Hot Sauce
- Louisiana-Style Hot Sauce
- Tobasco-Style Homemade Lacto-Fermented Hot Sauce
- Roasted Green Chili Pepper Hot Sauce Recipe
- Peach Hot Sauce
- Chili Verde Hot Sauce
Hot Sauce Recipes: How to Make Homemade Hot Sauce
1. Sriracha Hot Sauce
While Sriracha is a traditional Thai hot sauce, it gained quite a cult following in the US, as well. In fact, so many versions and hot sauce recipes of this came up, but we have something here that’s the stuff of dreams, indeed.
You will also appreciate this recipe even more because Sriracha complements a lot of recipes, thus the need for it in your everyday home cooking.
2. Passion Fruit Hot Sauce
This hot sauce recipe will give your taste buds sensations like no other because of the intoxicating aroma and flavors of passion fruit. It will be the perfect sauce for chicken and steak, so head for the grocery now and hunt for this exotic fruit.
- 2 PACK - squeeze bottles are ideal for controlled dispensing of ketchup, mustard, mayo and dressing on sandwiches and salads. Caps prevent spillage and keep the contents fresh.
- Great for homes, restaurants, fast food joints, diners, catering, buffets
- Perfect for holding all condiments: BBQ sauce, olive oil, ketchup, mustard, mayo, hot sauce, soy sauce, pancake mix, maple syrup, salad dressing, ranch, etc.
- RISK-FREE WARRANTY ensures your satisfaction. If Prep Naturals Squeeze Dispenser Bottles do not meet your expectations, contact us for replacement or full refund of your purchase price.
3. Caribbean Carrot + Homemade Habanero Hot Sauce
If you want a hot sauce that’s hot as hell, then set your mouth on fire with this Caribbean carrot habanero hot sauce recipe. A habanero and cooked carrots combo will surprise even super hot sauce lovers out there, for sure.
Habanero Definition: a variety of chili pepper; grows in hot areas like Mexico
4. Nasturtium Hot Sauce
If you have a garden-full of nasturtiums, then we envy you because this one-of-a-kind hot sauce recipe is just what they need. It should also be both a good use of your homegrown flowers and a perfect homemade hot sauce recipe for canning.
Nasturtiums have a peppery taste, that is why it is commonly added to salads, in the same way, this hot sauce recipe features the edible flower. So if you’re up for a gastronomical adventure, go for this hot sauce that’s better than the store-bought ones!
5. Garlic-Habanero Hot Sauce
If you want hot sauce recipes you can add to your everyday meals, this is it. It will add some garlic flavor and heat to your everyday food, for sure.
Douse your everyday meals with this garlic and habanero super hot sauce so you can make them extraordinary, too.
6. Spicy Mango Habanero Hot Sauce Recipe
We just can’t get enough of habanero so we’re adding another special recipe. This time we’re adding sweet mangoes to the equation because, why not?
A smooth and creamy hot sauce made with a mango base that’s perfect for fish tacos or as a nacho filling sure is worth your time.
7. Jalapeno Hot Sauce Recipe
This fermented hot sauce has strong flavors of garlic, onions, and the tangy flavor of vinegar you won’t get anywhere else. In fact, the fantastic flavor, as well as the right kind of spiciness of jalapenos, make this a one of a kind recipe.
- 24 Empty Hot Sauce Bottles, Clear Glass, Packed in Sturdy Case with Partitions
- Capacity: 5 Fl Oz, Bottle Dimensions: 6.68" Height x 1.81" Diameter
- Includes Dripper Inserts and Black Screw Caps with Food Grade Liner
- Great for Bottling Your Homemade Hot Sauce!
8. Homemade Hot Pepper Sauce
Check out this easy hot sauce recipe, so you can make a basic hot sauce recipe.
If you also love Frank’s red hot sauce, you’ll love this homemade version better, for sure. Folks at parties and barbecues are surely going to love this flavorful and simple hot chili sauce recipe.
9. Colombian Hot Sauce
10. Louisiana-Style Hot Sauce
Cayennes are one of the best substitutes for tabasco chiles in this tasty recipe. Customize this recipe to whatever chili you prefer and try this hot sauce recipe that will last one month refrigerated.
11. Tobasco-Style Homemade Lacto-Fermented Hot Sauce
Get the spiciness of Tabasco and some probiotic goodness with this amazing recipe. You’ll have to wait for about one to two weeks, but it’s worth it.
- PREMIUM HOT SALSA: Ass Kickin’s Fire Roasted Green Chile and Tequila Salsa is made for those who love bold, Southwest flavor with that Kick Yo’ Ass type of heat! Made with premium habanero peppers, this salsa measures at around 50,000 - 250,000 SHU. That’s one hot salsa! Not for the faint of heart, try this spicy salsa - only if you dare!
- FLAMIN’ FIESTA FLAVOR: This premium habanero salsa is made with fresh fire roasted green chilies, habanero peppers, rich tomatoes, garlic, onions, and a bite of Mexican tequila for that extra kick. For those who love chunky, this salsa is just for you! Just dive right in and savor the bold, delicious flavor of our fire roasted salsa. It’s sure to get the party goin’ in no time!
- NEXT LEVEL DISHES: This spicy salsa will liven any dish, backed by a bold, Southwest flavor and medium heat designed for the true spicy food fan. Try it with your burritos, huevos rancheros, tortilla chips and more. This salsa will surely enhance the flavors of just about anything. But, don’t go overboard, or you’ll soon be beggin’ for mercy!
- GOURMET GIFTS: This hot salsa is the perfect gourmet gift for the hardcore spicy food lover who just can’t seem to get enough spice in their life, or for the salsa fiend who just can’t go without their favorite condiment. Make their day truly special and surprise them with a gift that keeps giving tantalizing flavor and relentless, Kick Yo’ Ass heat!
- TOP NOTCH QUALITY: This habanero salsa is one of the best on the market today. Why? Because we grow and harvest our own habanero peppers on land right next to our facility in Arizona. Talk about dedication! Made with quality and consistency in mind, this is one fine, fiery salsa. You surely won’t find another one quite like it around- and you won’t have to! Don’t believe it? Just check our reviews.
12. Roasted Green Chili Pepper Hot Sauce Recipe
Like barbecue, a smoky flavor is all a hot sauce needs to make it all the more flavorful and mouthwatering. You’ll love the smoky goodness of this roasted green chile hot sauce because even a little amount can go a long way.
13. Peach Hot Sauce
Tame the spiciness of habanero by combining it with sweet peaches. What you have is a habanero hot sauce recipe that’s Southern through and through, too.
The sweetness of peach and the spiciness of habanero combined will make you want to drizzle this on everything.
14. Chili Verde Hot Sauce
Make a batch of this hot sauce so you can take your cooking to the next level. It has a great dimension of flavors and is one of the best hot sauce recipes around, too.
A combination of tomatillos, spices, and cilantro sure does make a hot sauce the best.
Check out this short video by Delish on how to make mango habanero hot sauce:
Whether you want an everyday hot sauce or an occasional hot sauce recipe for canning, any from among these tasty recipes won’t fail you. Not only that, these recipes could put you in the spotlight as the homemade hot sauce recipes guru.
So take out your spoon and mixing bowl, as well as your apron, because things are about to heat up in the kitchen.
Did you like our list of hot sauce recipes? Let us know in the comments section your thoughts on these homemade hot sauce ideas!
- DIY- Make Your Own Mango Butter
- Homemade Pumpkin Barbecue Sauce | Recipe
- 45 Festive 4th Of July Recipes And Party Food Ideas You Can DIY
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published on July 30, 2018, and has been updated for quality and relevancy.