Feast on this roundup of 4th of July recipes and party food ideas too fabulous to pass up on!
4th of July Recipes for Throwing the Best Party Ever!
4th of July Menu Ideas
With the Fourth of July just around the corner, you have to check out this list of 4th of July recipes and party food hacks.
We’d have to warn you, though. This 4th of July recipes list will leave you wanting all, so check at your own risk!
1. July 4th Easy Dessert Ideas
2. July 4th Food Table Decor Ideas
3. Fourth of July Deviled Eggs
4. Red, White, and Blue Cheesecake Bars
5. July 4th Layered Drinks
Bubbly and fizzy, this 4-layered or colored drink will refresh kids and adults alike on a sunny 4th of July. It also comes with fireworks and pinwheel inspired straw idea.
6. Patriotic Cheesecake and Meringue Parfaits
7. Easy Flag Fruit Dessert
8. American Flag Donuts
9. Red, White, and Blue Chix Mex
10. Mason Jar Patriotic Dessert
11. Patriotic Oreo Pops
12. Easy Patriotic Red, White, and Blue Pasta Salad
13. Bacon Cheeseburger Meatballs 4th of July Appetizers
14. Firecracker 4th of July Cupcakes
15. Red, White, Blue Finger Jello
16. Patriotic Chocolate-Dipper Pretzel
Nothing says ‘Merica like these sweet treats. It’s a chocolate-dipped pretzel sprinkled in red, white, and blues you can make for July 4th.
17. Easy Taco Salad Flag
18. Red, White, and Blueberry Trifle
19. American Flag Vegetable Tray
20. Red, White, and Blue Sangria
21. USA Flag Fruit Kabob
22. Mini Berry Cheesecakes
23. Red, White, and Blue Dessert Nachos
24. July 4th Party Cocktail
25. Easy Fourth of July Appetizers
26. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Flag Dip
27. July 4th BBQ 7-Layer Dip
28. Red, White, and Blue Raw Fruit Cake
29. Berry Layer Cake With Vanilla Cream Frosting
30. American Flag S’mores Dip
31. No-Bake Summer Berry Lasagna Dessert
32. July 4th Bacon Wrapped BBQ Jalapeno Poppers
33. Berry and Mascarpone Crostini
34. Grilled Corn With Honey Mustard Butter
35. Red, White, and Blue Raspberry Candy Bars
36. Fourth of July Hot Dog Bar
37. Red, White, and Blue Peppermint Patties
38. Burger Bar Ideas for 4th of July
39. Red, White, and Blue Stained Glass Jello Stars
40. Brownie Flag Recipe
41. Red, White, and Blue Firecracker Popcorn
42. Patriotic Push-Up Pop Rockets
43. Red, White, and Blue Potato Salad
44. July 4th Ice Cream Float
45. Pop Rocks Shooters
Check out more 4th of July recipes and food hacks in this video from Ella Elbells:
There you have it, DIY patriots! 4th of July recipes and food hacks you can pull off on your own.
4th of July recipes. Check!
4th of July food hacks. Check!
We are positive, you are going to host an amazing Fourth of July party this year!
Which of the 4th of July recipes will be making it to your 4th of July party food menu? We will be delighted to hear from you in the comments section below!
- These DIY Projects For Home Are Perfect For The 4th Of July
- 4th of July | Make Your Own American Flag Hat
- DIY Gifts For Dad | Rustic Popcorn Sampler
Calling all crafting DIYhards, DIY Projects needs YOU! Click here if you want to contribute for us.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published on June 27, 2016, and has been updated for quality and relevancy.