Satisfy your craving for crafting with this awesome selection of easy and creative DIY Christmas ornaments sure to make your Christmas tree stand out this year!
In this article:
- Let It Snow – Scrabble Tile Ornament
- Mason Jar Lid Tree Ornaments
- Kate Spade-Inspired DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Hot Cocoa Mix DIY Ornaments
- Melted Crayon DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Glitter Twine Ball Ornament
- Pen & Ink Wood Slice Christmas Ornaments
- Scrap Ribbon Tree DIY Ornament
- Clothespin Snowflakes | Handmade Ornament
- DIY Glitter Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Grinch DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Natural-Looking DIY Glass Ornament
- Simple DIY Fingerprint Snowman Ornament
DIY Christmas Ornaments to Decorate Your Tree With
1. Let It Snow – Scrabble Tile Ornament
2. Mason Jar Lid Tree Ornaments
And in just a few minutes, you’ll have some fantastic mason jar lid ornaments for your tree.
3. Kate Spade-Inspired DIY Christmas Ornaments
They even make a wonderful gift for your friends!
4. Hot Cocoa Mix DIY Ornaments
Thrifty, easy, and delicious? I’m in love!
These DIY Christmas ornaments are a perfect gift for anyone who adores chocolate. And once the hot chocolate is consumed, the receiver is left with a cute little ornament.
5. Melted Crayon DIY Christmas Ornaments
6. Glitter Twine Ball Ornament
7. Pen & Ink Wood Slice Christmas Ornaments
The possibilities are endless with these DIY Christmas crafts! A set of these would make such an awesome gift!
8. Scrap Ribbon Tree DIY Ornament
They sure look pretty cute dangling from the Christmas tree.
9. Clothespin Snowflakes | Handmade Ornament
10. DIY Glitter Christmas Tree Ornaments
Learn how to make these eye-catching sparkly tree adornments and see how beautiful your tree becomes! These DIY Christmas ornaments are super easy to make, you can even let the kids join in on the fun.
11. Grinch DIY Christmas Ornaments
Tip: the sky’s the limit when decorating clear ornaments.
If you want to make a specific character, gather materials that make sense and go for it!
12. Natural-Looking DIY Glass Ornament
13. Simple DIY Fingerprint Snowman Ornament
Watch this DIY Christmas ornament crafts from HGTV Handmade:
These DIY Christmas ornaments are enough to get any crafter busy until Christmas. Homemade Christmas ornaments really add a special touch to every tree and the rest of your Christmas decorations.
So, start making your DIY Christmas decor and handmade gifts today to make this year extra special. Time to get your craft on!
Which DIY Christmas ornaments are you going to get started on? Let us know in the comments section below!
- 400+ Best DIY Christmas Projects You Should Make This Year
- 15 Simple Christmas Decorations | Easy DIY Christmas Decorations
- Washi Tape Ideas | 100 Creative Ways To Use Washi Tape
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published on November 30, 2017, and has been updated for quality and relevancy.