Need manly Christmas gift ideas for your boyfriend? This gift guide features gifts for men they will actually love to show off and use all year round!
RELATED: What DIY Christmas Gift Should You Make for Your Boyfriend/Husband? [QUIZ]
In this article:
- Do-It-All Multi-Tool
- Lifestraw Personal Water Filter for His DIY Bug Out Bag
- Beer Savers Christmas Gift Idea
- Ninja Blowgun Christmas Gift
- Zippo Hand Warmer Christmas Gift
- Stinger Spy Pen Christmas Gift
- Man Candles Christmas Gift Ideas
- Unlimited Battery Power for Life
- Tracking Device for His Phone & Keys
- Man Meets Stove Beginners’ Cookbook
- Bearded Beanie Christmas Gift Idea
Manly Christmas Gift Ideas to Let Him Know You Care
1. Do-It-All Multi-Tool
Why not get the #1 guy in your life something he can actually use this year? You know I’m a fan of doing everything yourself, but how about a little change.
Why not for this year, spend a couple of bucks on him. This Hoffman Richter HR100 mini multi-tool packs a lot of punch in its small frame.
With 13 functions, this is the one everyday tool your guy needs. He’ll thank you for it.
2. Lifestraw Personal Water Filter for His DIY Bug Out Bag
You don’t want to get your very special guy just anything this Christmas. If you got an outdoorsman or simply someone who’s always prepared, this personal water filter would be the perfect gift.
He’ll be happy to add his new gift to his growing bug out bag checklist.
3. Beer Savers Christmas Gift Idea
These beer savers help keep the beer fresh even after opening. I actually can’t believe my man doesn’t own a set yet. This item sounds like such an essential!
4. Ninja Blowgun Christmas Gift
I know handmade is best but even I try to broaden my spectrum every now and then. This ninja blowgun is perfect for the hunter or survivalist in your life.
An extremely effective weapon, but easy enough to use with the kiddos (with your supervision of course!).
5. Zippo Hand Warmer Christmas GiftGood Christmas gift ideas for boyfriends can be hard to come by. Tired of ties?
Bored of holiday-themed boxers? This Zippo hand warmer is an awesome camping accessory!
One fuel filling will keep your man’s hands warm for 12 hours. Take it fishing, hiking, camping, skiing — anywhere.
RELATED: Our Last Minute Gift Ideas for Christmas | Creative Christmas Gifts
6. Stinger Spy Pen Christmas Gift
Absolute must-have protection tool. So discreet and lightweight, it can be taken practically anywhere. Give your man peace of mind and protection against thugs with this stinger spy pen.
For gifts you bought, you can still showcase your creativity by giving it a nice Christmas gift wrap.
7. Man Candles Christmas Gift Ideas
With scents like New York Style Pizza, Fresh Cut Grass, Dirt, Coffee, Sawdust, and Campfire, no man will be able to resist these soy-blend man candles. You can also take this inspiration and make your own DIY soy candles with the scents you think your man will love.
8. Unlimited Battery Power for Life
Sounds pretty impressive, huh? This solar battery charger is a gift your boyfriend will actually use (instead of tucking into the back of his drawer and forgetting about entirely…).
9. Tracking Device for His Phone & Keys
A perfect solution to the age-old problem: “Honey, have you seen my keys?” With the BiKN tracking device, your phone finds your keys and your keys find your phone!
10. Man Meets Stove Beginners’ CookbookIs your guy totally lost without a microwave? Then this is the cookbook for him.
It gives your man the instructions he needs to survive in the kitchen.
11. Bearded Beanie Christmas Gift Idea
[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/BPtahtZDl_3/ hidecaption=true width=625]
Want to know what to buy a man who doesn’t want anything? It’s hard, but you can give him some laughs with this bearded beanie gift idea.
Is there anything more sacred than the gift of an instant beard? “Ideal for chopping wood, building a cabin, or shoveling snow.”
Want more homemade gifts for men? Then take these ideas for masculine gifts in this video from Tess Christine:
Any of these manly Christmas gift ideas will surely show your man how much he means to you. I hope I have given you a few ideas men in your life would love. I just got my man the multi-tool for his birthday and he was so grateful.
The smile on his face was just priceless. But, whatever you give, make sure you give it with love. After all, what really makes Christmas gift special is the thought that you put into it!
So which of these manly Christmas gift ideas you think your husband will love? Comment below to let us know!
- Quick & Easy Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas For Women You Can DIY Today
- 22 Awesome DIY Christmas Gift Tags For The Gift-Giving Holiday
- Recipes For Early Fall | 30 Tasty Dishes To Try This Season
Stay connected with us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published on December 2, 2016, and has been updated for quality and relevancy.
[…] RELATED:u00a011 Amazing Manly Christmas Gift Ideas For Boyfriend […]