Looking for some cute but creepy Halloween decor? Read on and turn your home into the most creatively decorated house on the block!
In this article:
- Haunted Tree
- Fire Breathing Dragon Halloween Pumpkin
- Head in a Jar
- Halloween Boo Bottles
- DIY Halloween Front Door Mummy
- Bloody Table Runner
- DIY Spider Sack
- Spooky Glowing Eyes
- Mason Jar Jack-o-Lanterns
- Floating Head Hanging Ghost
- DIY Bloody Handprint Window Clings
- Illuminated Ghost Garland
- Trash Bag Spiderwebs
- Monster Doors
- DIY Halloween Bats
- Paper Mice Halloween Decorations
- Halloween Spirit Jugs
- Spooky Eyeball Wreath
- Glow in the Dark Mason Jars
- Cheesecloth Spirits
- DIY Snow White’s Poison Apple
- Haunted House Silhouettes
- Monster Garage Teeth
- Paper Bag Lights
- Halloween Mummy Jars
Cute Halloween Decor Ideas You Must Try This Year
Creepy Halloween Decor Ideas to DIY
Halloween is fast approaching and I enjoy Halloween decor as much as many DIYers, which is to say it’s one of my favorite holidays! Whether you throw a Halloween party or want to impress the neighborhood trick-or-treaters, let out your creative side and create some amazing and fun displays of weirdness.
Get your home ready and add some fright to your Halloween decor this year and enjoy having the most impressive house on the block! Whether it is for indoor or outdoor use, I found some cute but creepy Halloween decor ideas I will certainly be using this year.
I’ve compiled this list of amazing DIY cute but creepy Halloween decor ideas for your enjoyment. Check out this list and get started with your scary Halloween decorations! Boo!
1. Haunted Tree
2. Fire Breathing Dragon Halloween Pumpkin
Jack o’ lanterns are a classic Halloween decoration–it’s part of the tradition. This year, give it a spookier twist and apply chemical know-how to make it breathe smoke and red fire!
3. Head in a Jar
4. Halloween Boo Bottles
5. DIY Halloween Front Door Mummy
6. Bloody Table Runner
7. DIY Spider Sack
8. Spooky Glowing Eyes
9. Mason Jar Jack-o-Lanterns
10. Floating Head Hanging Ghost
11. DIY Bloody Handprint Window Clings
An amazing Halloween craft on a budget will give your home a unique looking bloody handprint with fake blood drops which make it even more creepy.
— DIY Projects (@DIYProjectsCom) November 2, 2015
12. Illuminated Ghost Garland
13. Trash Bag Spiderwebs
14. Monster Doors
15. DIY Halloween Bats
16. Paper Mice Halloween Decorations
These paper mice decorations are sure to add a scary factor to your Halloween decor while giving your little ones a crafty project to do! Caution: I hope no one trips down the stairs after getting frightened!
17. Halloween Spirit Jugs
Spice up your space with spooky spirit by adding this remarkably spectacular display of lights made out of recycled old milk jugs.
18. Spooky Eyeball Wreath
19. Glow in the Dark Mason Jars
20. Cheesecloth Spirits
21. DIY Snow White’s Poison Apple
22. Haunted House Silhouettes
Set up frightening shadows which suggest to the passers-by outside something fishy is going on the other side of the walls! Transform your house into a haunted house to make your Halloween memorable for years.
23. Monster Garage Teeth
24. Paper Bag Lights
25. Halloween Mummy Jars
This video from Martha Stewart will show you how to prep your yard with creepy outdoor Halloween decorations:
You certainly don’t need to do them all, but with just a few of these Halloween home decor ideas, you will be able to transform your loving home into a house of horror for the Halloween season! BOO!
Did you enjoy our list of cute but creepy Halloween Decor ideas? Let us know below in the comments!
- 10 Easy Dollar Store Halloween Decorations You Should Try
- 20 Easy Yet Amazingly Beautiful DIY Projects For Girls
- 15 Halloween Decor DIY Projects And Ideas
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published on October 1, 2016, and has been updated for quality and relevancy.