Repurpose old furniture with these easy steps and tutorials listed below! DIY furniture projects and home decor projects that use repurposed materials are some of our favorites right now. Called upcycling, it is not only good for the environment, it's a cheap way to decorate!
Below are 10 creative repurposed furniture projects that range from simple, quick weekend DIY projects to ones that are a little more time consuming. If you don't have any of these items in your home and are venturing out to your local thrift store, be sure to check the structural integrity of the furniture as well as make sure it has been checked for bedbugs!
1. Repurpose an old suitcase into a dog bed:
2. Repurpose a cabinet door to organize your kitchen
3. Repurposed Pallet Bottle Opener:
4. Jewelry Organizer with Repurposed Window Frame:
5. Upcycle an old tire into an ottoman:
6. Repurpose vintage crates into boot racks:
7. Repurpose an old window as a chalkboard and shelf for the kitchen:
8. Upcycled Corks and Liquor Bottles:
(Via Camelot Art Creations)
9. Make green houses by repurposing old windows:
10. Turn an old dresser into a beautiful kitchen island:
We hope you enjoyed this article on how to repurpose old furniture. Make sure to leave feedback in the comment section below.
More home projects