Stay cool this Summer with these homemade popsicle recipes! Delicious, healthy, and made with simple ingredients, these homemade popsicles are guaranteed to make this summer the tastiest one yet.
—This post was originally by homemaderecipes, and shared with permission—
30 Healthy Homemade Popsicle Recipes
Make the most of the heat with these 30 delicious homemade popsicle recipes! Making popsicles is easy, fun, and the best way to engage kids in the kitchen! With these tasty recipes, you won’t miss any of the store bought versions!
1. Rainbow Pudding Pops
Whoever disagrees with food being an art form has never seen these popsicles! Add some sparkle and dazzle with these beautiful rainbow popsicles! Perfect for kids, parties and picnics!
- 2 – large boxes (5.1 oz) instant pudding mix (light colored)
- food coloring
- Dixie Cups (5 oz.)
- popsicle sticks
2. Pineapple Coconut Cilantro Popsicles
This popsicle is not only incredibly delicious, but chock full of alkalizing ingredients to make you feel good from the inside out! This popsicle is the easiest way for picky eaters to get their daily dose of fruits and veggies.
- 1 cup Pineapple, frozen
- 8 oz R.W. Knudsen pineapple coconut juice
- 1/4 cup Shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 2 T Fresh cilantro, chopped
3. Dulce De Leche Lemon Popsicles
These were made with La Lechera Sweetened Condensed Milk, which is basically the only milk champions drink. These popsicles are easy to make and offer an incomparable rich and creamy texture. (If you want more lechera in your life, I highly recommend drizzling this delicious cream over plantains sauteed in butter.)
- 2 cups of milk (1% or 2%)
- 1 can of regular La Lechera condensed milk
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice (or lime juice)
- a little bit of lemon pulp
4. Grapefruit and Strawberry Greyhound Poptail
Cocktails in popsicle form?! Yes, please! A sweet-and-tart kick on a stick, this recipe is the best way to unwind after a long, hot day. (And hey, it’s okay to have more than one in a sitting.)
- 8 oz. fresh-squeezed grapefruit juice (about a 1lb grapefruit)
- 12 oz. strawberries (about 12 medium strawberries)
- 5 oz vodka
Want the rest? Head over to Homemade Recipes for All 30 Healthy Homemade Popsicles!
There you have it! So, what’s your favorite popsicle flavor? Let us know below in the comments!