Follow this tutorial to make your very own blaze bar, quick deploy paracord bracelet and be at ease knowing you're a little more ready for an emergency situation.
How To Make A Paracord Bracelet: Blaze Bar Quick Deploy
How to Make a Paracord Bracelet — the Blaze Bar, a Quick Deploy Paracord Survival Bracelet
When you are in a survival situation, every second counts. This blaze bar paracord bracelet is designed to quickly deploy.
How quick you ask? Under 20 seconds!
Here's a set of easy paracord bracelet instructions. Learn it to save lives!
Supplies you need:
- 13 ft of 550 Paracord (makes 8.5″ bracelet)
- 1/2 in side release buckle
- lighter or matches
To get started, attach your paracord to one side of your buckle.
- Fold your piece in half and thread it through the buckle.
- Pull the ends through the loop you made and pull tight.
- It should look like the image above.
- Thread the loose ends through the second buckle piece.
- Pull the buckle up along the cord until you are at your desired bracelet length.
- Loop the ends back up towards the first buckle.
- Hold the ends so the left free strand is on the left side of the buckle and the right strand is on the right side.
- Take the left strand around the front and loop it around all the pieces of paracord.
- Pull it back to the left side.
- Starting with the left piece, thread it over the left core section.
- Take it under the right core section.
- Over the right free strand.
- Now, take the right free strand. Keeping it under the left free strand — pull it over the right core section.
- Underneath the left core section and up through the loop created by your left strand.
- Pull to tighten.
Now, start the second section with the free strand on the right.
- Now, starting with the right free strand — pull it under the right core section.
- Over the left core section.
- Underneath the left free strand.
- Now, grabbing the left strand, pull it under the left core piece.
- Over the right core piece.
- Up, through the loop created by the right strand.
- Push the weave up.
- Pull the free strands in opposite directions to tighten.
- Left strand over and under.
- Pull the right strand under the left.
- Pull the right strand over the right core, under the left and up and through the left loop.
- Pull the right strand under the right core and over the left core piece.
- Pull the left strand over the right strand, under the left core piece, over the right core piece, and through the loop.
- Tighten and repeat.
- Cut off the ends and use your lighter or matches to burn them.
Here's a video from The Weavers of Eternity Paracord Tutorials on how to create a survival firestarter paracord bracelet that deploys in seconds:
There are different paracord bracelet patterns and this is just one you can create. They can vary in types and sizes.
This blaze bar paracord bracelet is designed to quickly deploy since every second counts in a survival situation.
Will you try making this blaze bar paracord bracelet? Let us know in the comments section below! Your feedback matters. The more interest we get in posts, the more likely we are to do more like it.
- How to Make a Paracord Bracelet: Oat Spike
- How to Make a Paracord Bracelet: Cobra
- 33 Perfect Mac & Cheese Recipes
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published on January 10, 2014, and has been updated for quality and relevancy.