Looking to recreate the latest fall fashion trend? Take your DIY fall fashion outfits inspiration from these fabulous ideas and creations!
In this article:
- DIY Fall Cape
- DIY Distressed Fall Fashion Jeans
- Hem Chiffon Fall Fashion
- Make An Upcycled Shirt Dress
- DIY Peter Pan Collar
- DIY Tassel Necklace
- Fall Fashion Draped Skirt
- Fall Fashion Faux Fur Vest
- Make a Blanket Coat
- Add Sequin Patches to Your Sweater’s Elbows!
- Fall Fashion DIY Fringe Booties
- DIY Kimono
- Crochet a Chunky Scarf
13 Fall Fashion Trends to Rock on a Budget
1. DIY Fall Cape
Cape will always be in during the cold seasons, so to add another piece to your collection, make one you can wear from fall through to spring. You can, especially channel your inner Audrey Hepburn and rock this beautiful tweed cape this fall.
2. DIY Distressed Fall Fashion Jeans
3. Hem Chiffon Fall Fashion
4. Make An Upcycled Shirt Dress
Take your man’s unused dress shirts and turn them into this DIY chambray shirt dress you can wear to the office! It’s as simple as sewing up the sides by starting with a long shirt so it hits you at a good level.
5. DIY Peter Pan Collar
6. DIY Tassel Necklace
7. Fall Fashion Draped Skirt
8. Fall Fashion Faux Fur Vest
There are two fashion trends which are super in this fall and winter: furry coats and animal prints.
So, get in with the trend and make your own faux fur vest tutorial. This fall look is fun, fierce, and it’ll keep you warm!
9. Make a Blanket Coat
10. Add Sequin Patches to Your Sweater’s Elbows!
11. Fall Fashion DIY Fringe Booties
Nothing says “I’m ready to romp through a patch of pumpkins” better than booties with fringes. Turn last year’s booties into this year’s hot items by adding a layer of fringe around the top.
12. DIY Kimono
13. Crochet a Chunky Scarf
Learn to crochet your own infinity scarf. Make them in a rainbow of colors, and always have a scarf to match your look.
Take more fall fashion inspiration from the 2019-2020 top 10 fall trends in this video by Passion for Fashion:
Look hot and fabulous this cool fall and winter seasons without breaking the bank. Whether you like fabric works or simply mix and match your outfits, these trendy fall fashion ideas should inspire you.
Which ones from these DIY fall fashion trends are your favorite? Let us know below in the comments section!
- The Ultimate DIY Clothes Roundup
- 21 Fleece Patterns You Can Sew To Stay Warm This Winter
- 11 Pumpkin Dessert Recipes + QUIZ: Which Fall Dessert Should You Make?
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published on September 16, 2016, and has been updated for quality and relevancy.