Create these amazing Thanksgiving crafts for adults and showcase your works of art and DIY skills on the big day!
In this article:
- Fall Leaf Mason Jar Candle Holder
- Fall Decor Painted Wine Bottles
- Thanksgiving Day Cricut Craft | Gobble ‘Til Ya Wobble
- Thanksgiving Turkey Name Card Tutorial
- Thanksgiving Blessing Board
- Tootsie Pop Turkey | Thanksgiving Crafts
- Turkey Flowers | Thanksgiving Craft Ideas
- Thanksgiving Craft: Turkey Poo
- Thankful Tree
- Fall Adult Coloring Pages – Free!
- Framed Pine Cone Crafts
- Sugar Cone Cornucopia
- Pumpkin Centerpiece Made From an Old Book
- Fall Candle Centerpiece
- Thankful Leaf Garland
- DIY Glitter Acorns & Fall Wreath Inspiration
- Stenciled Leaf Mug | Fall Craft for Adults
- Pumpkin Vase
- Fall Mason Jar
- Glitter Pumpkin Decors
- Melted Crayon Pumpkins
DIY Thanksgiving Crafts for Adults to Make
1. Fall Leaf Mason Jar Candle Holder
Tip: Tint the fall leaves you collected with red, yellow, or orange food coloring to make them pop!
2. Fall Decor Painted Wine Bottles
3. Thanksgiving Day Cricut Craft | Gobble ‘Til Ya Wobble
4. Thanksgiving Turkey Name Card Tutorial
This Thanksgiving turkey craft looks like a seriously fun project to make with your girlfriends. It’s easy to put together, so you still have plenty of time to get these together before the big day.
5. Thanksgiving Blessing Board
6. Tootsie Pop Turkey | Thanksgiving Crafts
7. Turkey Flowers | Thanksgiving Craft Ideas
Use colored paper and googly eyes to make a turkey face on a beige button, then hot glue gun it to a pretty colored fake flower.
Repeat 4-5 times and presto! You have a turkey bouquet for your table.
8. Thanksgiving Craft: Turkey Poo
Perfect for a Friendsgiving party favor! This is one of the unique craft ideas for Thanksgiving.
Get a free printable and detailed instructions here.
9. Thankful Tree
One word: striking. Take a peak on each piece of paper and put a smile on your face.
10. Fall Adult Coloring Pages – Free!
11. Framed Pine Cone Crafts
12. Sugar Cone Cornucopia
It looks simple enough, but bending the cone takes patience.
13. Pumpkin Centerpiece Made From an Old Book
14. Fall Candle Centerpiece
Layer uncooked green lentils, red beans, and unpopped popcorn kernels in a large candle holder for a lovely and easy Thanksgiving crafts to make. Fall decorating with hurricane vases takes an amazing turn with this simple idea.
15. Thankful Leaf Garland
Do I smell a new family tradition?
16. DIY Glitter Acorns & Fall Wreath Inspiration
Make your Thanksgiving dinner a little more shiny. Isn’t it amazing how something as ordinary as acorns can turn fancy and perfect with a little glitter?
17. Stenciled Leaf Mug | Fall Craft for Adults
18. Pumpkin Vase
19. Fall Mason Jar
20. Glitter Pumpkin Decors
21. Melted Crayon Pumpkins
If you’re living in the tropical south, make these DIY origami fall paper crafts for Thanksgiving. See how to in this video from Enjoy Paper! Origami Tutorials:
There you have it, crafters and DIY buffs! Thanksgiving crafts for adults you can make by yourself or with some friends and family.
Now you know, you don’t have to spend big bucks on Thanksgiving decor, party favors, and crafts. A hand for DIY and an eye for arts and crafts is all you need!
Which of these Thanksgiving crafts for adults is making it to your list of to-dos this season? Tell us all about in the comments section below!
- 10 Easy Thanksgiving Desserts | Homemade Sweets You Can Make
- How to Plan Your Thanksgiving Dinner Menu + Fun Holiday Quiz
- 17 College Care Package Ideas
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published on November 24, 2015, and has been updated for quality and relevancy.