Explore all the options you can do with your airbrush kit! For all your DIY projects, hobbies, or even professional use, here are some ideas you can do with your painting tool.
What to Do With Your Airbrush Kit for Your DIY Projects
Fine paint pigments like the ProAiir Ink can be used to apply long-lasting yet temporary tattoos perfect for holiday parties or just to express yourself. You can use stencils for intricate designs or go freehand.
Heading out for a Thanksgiving party? Use your kit to apply makeup by using liquid makeup good for your airbrush kit. Or better yet, when planning a costume party, use spray makeup to create detailed designs.
- Professional Master Airbrush Multi-Purpose Airbrushing System with 3 of Master Airbrushes best selling & user friendly airbrushes. Includes bonus Master Airbrush Quick Start Guide and Airbrush Resource Center access card.
- Master Airbrush Model TC-320 Cool Runner II superior performance powerful 1/5 hp single-piston compressor with two cooling fans that allow it to run much cooler for a longer continuous running time without overheating. Includes airbrush holder for 2 airbrushes.
- 3 Types of Master Airbrushes: Model G22 dual-action with a 1/3 oz. gravity feed fluid cup and 0.3mm tip, Model G25 dual-action with a 1/16 oz. gravity feed fluid cup and 0.2mm tip, plus a Model E91 single-action siphon feed with a 0.8mm tip and 2 - 3/4 oz. siphon bottles.
- U.S. Art Supply Primary Colors Water-Based Acrylic Airbrush Paint Kit (6 Colors in 1 oz. Bottles plus Reducer and Cleaner). 6 Opaque colors included: bright sapphire blue, grass green, bright yellow, bright red, deep black and white. Bonus double sided color mixing wheel and cleaning brush set.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Buy with confidence, if you're not satisfied with these airbrushes at anytime within the first year of purchase or the compressor within the five years of purchase, we'll provide a refund or replacement.
4. Hide Car Scratches
Cover a small and simple car scratch with your airbrush kit. Remember, using a simple set can’t repaint the whole car. The trick is to match the color of your vehicle.
5. Art Work
Looking to design a boring white wall in your room? Use the power of your imagination and your airbrush kit to paint a picture by using your room space as a huge canvas.
Just like in makeup application, you can go wild and paint your nails or your girlfriends’ using your airbrush kit. Just use the proper nail polish that will work with your set.
8. Food Decoration
Trying to make personalized cakes for birthdays or for any occasion? You can use your airbrush kit with food-grade ink to decorate a sweet dessert.
9. Restoring Old Sneakers
Restore an old pair of shoes and bring back its color by using an airbrush. At the same time, a plain old canvas sneaker, like a Vans slip-on, can be restored to your liking by adding a custom design using an airbrush.
Watch this video from Neon3000 for airbrush kit projects used as street art illusion:
All your DIY painting projects will be covered with your new airbrush kit, especially when you’re using the latest Master Airbrush Cool Runner II. Whether for makeup, tattoo, nail designs, and all painting projects, it will be the most useful tool you’ll use.
Do you have a go-to airbrush kit you use? Share your experiences in the comment section below!
- Most Affordable Garage Wall Storage Kits We Found On Amazon
- How To Restore Furniture
- How To Make A French Market Crochet Bag While Stuck At Home
Calling all crafting DIYhards, DIY Projects needs YOU! Click here if you want to write for us.