Thanksgiving side dishes take center stage in this roundup of savory Thanksgiving recipes you can whip up, with bacon as the star ingredient!
In this article:
- Roasted Sweet Potato Salad with Warm Bacon Apple Cider Dressing
- Balsamic Brown Sugar Brussels Sprouts
- Bacon and Chive Sweet Potato Biscuits
- Bacon-Wrapped Green Bean Bundles
- Maple Bacon Pecan Roasted Butternut Squash
- Creamy Confetti Corn with Bacon
- Loaded Scalloped Sweet Potato Casserole
- Bacon and Caramelized Onion Mac ‘N’ Cheese
- Cheesy Cauliflower Au Gratin
Thanksgiving Side Dishes with Bacon You Can Cook
Prepare Thanksgiving Dinner with Easy Thanksgiving Side Dishes
When people think of Thanksgiving dinner, they immediately think of TURKEY. But, these bacon-packed easy Thanksgiving side dishes are in for a fight to take center stage and probably contend with the turkey in the flavor department.
In order words, these entries could very well be the best Thanksgiving side dishes and could steal the show, too. So if you’re planning to take on the Thanksgiving dinner by yourself, look no further and pick from these Thanksgiving side dishes, now!
Try them all out today, pick the side dish you love, and wow your family and guests with the dish on the big day!
1. Roasted Sweet Potato Salad with Warm Bacon Apple Cider Dressing
Bacon makes breakfast, burgers, and even desserts better. So it’s pretty clear it will make your Thanksgiving side dishes better, too.
These roasted sweet potato wedges tossed with cranberries, pecan, parsley, and warm bacon, then drizzled with apple cider dressing, is pretty simple, but incredibly delicious.
2. Balsamic Brown Sugar Brussels Sprouts
These are tangy and crunchy brussels sprouts smothered in a bacon-y brown sugar and balsamic vinegar glaze. Crispy, delightful, and your picky eaters will probably be “eating their vegetables“, this time around.
3. Bacon and Chive Sweet Potato Biscuits
You will want this savory and filling sweet potato with bacon recipe on Thanksgiving and beyond. Add your favorite cheese for a flavor explosion.
4. Bacon-Wrapped Green Bean Bundles
Put the star (bacon, of course!) front and center. Make sure to blanch the green beans perfectly for a succulent, picture-perfect presentation on Thanksgiving.
- Elegant Design: Set of 4 rectangular Thanksgiving trays includes 2 different designs 2 of each: Give thanks with turkey & leaves design and tis the season to be thankful with cornucopia & leaves design! It’s designed with slightly raised edges so that the food can be served without any nasty spills.
- High Quality: Harvest platters are made of high quality metal tin. Large size so your turkey should have plenty of place and easily serves large gatherings with family and friends. They are 100% food safe and don't flavor your food or have any unpleasant odor.
- Multiple Uses: Great for a Thanksgiving feast harvest dinner fall wedding celebration, autumn birthday parties or any event. Perfect for everyday dining, holiday meals, parties, and even outdoor entertaining!
- Large Serving Platters: These can serve a considerable crowd! Use them at your holiday parties, dinners, grand banquet and buffets. At 13 inches x 9 inches these can display the main dish, dessert, fruits, appetizers, sushi, cupcakes, assorted cheese, and any other goodies you want to showcase in the fall season! Also great for roast beef, glazed ham, roasted chicken, roasted vegetables, and more!
- Great Gift Idea: Gift this lovely set to your hostess, friends or family they will love using these trays to enhance their entertaining and for serving a spectacular centerpiece of roasted turkey at family gatherings and holiday meals
5. Maple Bacon Pecan Roasted Butternut Squash
Butternut squash is a staple of warm and filling Thanksgiving meals. A dash of cinnamon in this dish makes the flavors pop!
6. Creamy Confetti Corn with Bacon
This a great side dish for a Thanksgiving dinner or about a zillion other meals, whatever the occasion. Corn is part of the traditional Thanksgiving side dishes and dinner menu, but take it a notch higher with this special side dish recipe.
7. Loaded Scalloped Sweet Potato Casserole
Cream, cheese, and bacon are a glorious trifecta of delicious and filling Thanksgiving casseroles. Stop dreaming and drooling and satisfy your cravings with the recipe.
8. Bacon and Caramelized Onion Mac ‘N’ Cheese
Last year I made bacon and caramelized onion mac ‘n’ cheese, and it was the first dish to disappear. Trust me, you want this in your life and on Thanksgiving when the weather turns awfully cold.
9. Cheesy Cauliflower Au Gratin
Still looking for Thanksgiving vegetable side dishes you can pull off with bacon? Enjoy your side dish guilt-free with this cheesy cauliflower au gratin recipe.
Eating your vegetables has never been more gratifying for sure with this dish. Don’t sacrifice your diet but opt for healthy Thanksgiving side dishes instead.
Still not baconed out? Make bacon the ultimate guest of honor this Thanksgiving and serve a bacon-wrapped turkey. Learn how to smoke a bacon-wrapped turkey in this video from Robert Tellez:
There you have it, home cooks and DIY party planners! Easy and delicious Thanksgiving side dishes worthy of the Thanksgiving dinner spread.
Satisfy your guests with home-cooked dishes without hurting your budget because you cook them yourself. Enjoy preparing your Thanksgiving dinner!
Do you have any easy Thanksgiving dishes with bacon recipes of your own? Share it with everyone in the comment section below.
- The Best Thanksgiving Turkey Recipe | How To Cook A Thanksgiving Turkey
- Say Aloha to a Tropical Thanksgiving Dinner (VIDEO)
- 18 Amazing IKEA Hacks For Chic And Functional Pieces
Calling all crafting DIYhards, DIY Projects needs YOU! Click here if you want to write for us.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published on November 15, 2017, and has been updated for quality and relevancy.