If you’re looking to DIY a BBQ smoker with a grill, you’ve come to the right place. This tutorial will show you how to make it out of flower pots.
How To Make a BBQ Smoker With Grill from Flower Pots
- Two clay flower planters
- BBQ gasket
- U-Bolt (with nuts & washers)
- Wine corks
- Circular grill grate
- Small BBQ charcoal grate
- Charcoal briquettes
- Smoking Chips
- Charcoal Chimney (optional)
- Temperature gauge
- Aluminum foil
Step by Steps
- Measure Gasket and attach to top and bottom of planter rims
- Create a Handle on the top planter by drilling small holes for the U Bolt.
- Create Ventilation Holes for airflow throughout the smoker
- Shave Wine Corks to be able to plug into the ventilation holes. This will allow you to control the airflow.
- Place a brick in the bottom of the plantar.
- Add Grate for the Charcoal.
- Add the Charcoal to the bottom.
- Add the smoking chips.
- Insert the grilling grate
- If the top of the flowering pot comes with a drainage hole, cover with aluminum foil and add temperature gauge
- Monitor air circulation with corks
- Add food to smoke, enjoy!
Soak the smoking chips in water twenty minutes prior to using them for added smolder.
Watch the Live tutorial Video on Thursday in our Exclusive Facebook Group live Thursdays at 1pm PST.
Don’t forget to stay connected with us on our exclusive Facebook Group.
- 45 Homemade BBQ Recipes And Mouthwatering BBQ Ideas
- 30 DIY Backyard Projects To Try This Spring | DIY Projects
- From Junk To Treasure | 9 DIY Projects To Repurpose Old Stuff