You’ve been good this year, so help yourself to this one-stop shop of DIY Christmas ideas, from DIY gifts and treats!
In this article:
- Homemade Christmas Ornaments
- Hanging Terrarium Ornament
- Rustic Christmas Stocking Hangers
- Cheap and Easy DIY Christmas Centerpieces
- Our Favorite Christmas Mantel Decorations!
- Our Favorite DIY Christmas Cookies
- Make Sweet and Simple Calligraphy Christmas Cards
- DIY Gifts for Kid to Make
- Make Great Gifts Under an Hour
- Cute and Easy Gifts in a Jar
- Rock an Ugly Christmas Sweater
- Handmade Gift Ideas for Boyfriend
- Thoughtful DIY Christmas Gifts for Your Girlfriend
- Awesome DIY Gift Tags
- Creatively Wrap Your Christmas Gifts
The Ultimate DIY Christmas Ideas Roundup
1. Homemade Christmas Ornaments
Make some homemade ornaments that will create lasting memories for your family. How about upgrading your tired old Christmas ornaments?
These inexpensive homemade Christmas ornaments look fabulous but they are easy to make.
2. Hanging Terrarium Ornament
This is a great Christmas ornament idea because you can enliven up your tree. With just a few budget-friendly materials and some fresh plants, you can create your own beautiful glass terrarium as personalized Christmas ornaments.
3. Rustic Christmas Stocking Hangers
Simple, rustic, and cozy, these rustic stocking hangers will bring homey charm to any mantel. Which is why they’re not only impressive, they also make perfect gifts for your family and friends.
4. Cheap and Easy DIY Christmas Centerpieces
Make these budget-friendly centerpieces that will blow everyone away. But, you don’t need to go over your budget to achieve this.
All you need is just a bit of creativity and your centerpiece decoration will go a long way.
5. Our Favorite Christmas Mantel Decorations!
Have fun decorating your fireplace mantel with these budget-friendly Christmas mantel decors. Any of these ideas will surely create a fun and festive environment in any home this holiday season.
6. Our Favorite DIY Christmas Cookies
Make your holiday sweet with our favorite Christmas cookie recipes. Any recipe from this list will definitely put a smile on everyone’s face.
Whether you’re looking for classic recipes or new ones, these recipes are a must-try indeed!
7. Make Sweet and Simple Calligraphy Christmas Cards
If you don’t know what to give, you can always give a handmade Christmas card. It’s the thought the counts, right?
Your Christmas cards made with your own two hands will surely be extra special for your loved ones.
What Is Calligraphy? It is a highly decorative visual form of writing. It uses particular pens and brushes to create the illusion of rhythm and harmony in the patterns.
8. DIY Gifts for Kid to Make
Christmas is one of the perfect time for kids to do some craft. In fact, we have these cute DIY crafts kids can make for gifts.
Besides, there’s no better gift quite as thoughtful as kid-made gifts, in my humble opinion.
9. Make Great Gifts Under an Hour
Looking for DIY gifts you can make in a hurry? You can whip up anything on this list in no time.
You can also make them in a jiffy whenever you need a present handy. These gift ideas definitely won’t cost you a fortune either.
10. Cute and Easy Gifts in a Jar
Grab some mason jars and make these easy and unique Christmas gift ideas. With just a few supplies, you can create any of these amazing gifts in a jar!
11. Rock an Ugly Christmas Sweater
For under $10, you can make your own ugly Christmas sweater that’s not that ugly at all. Just fabulously cute and charming, if you ask me.
12. Handmade Gift Ideas for Boyfriend
Show your man he has your attention by making him a special present this Christmas. If you have no idea, let this roundup of DIY Christmas gifts for men, help you.
13. Thoughtful DIY Christmas Gifts for Your Girlfriend
On the other side, we also have this roundup of DIY Christmas gifts for ladies. These ideas are just as charming and easy to make.
14. Awesome DIY Gift Tags
Enhance your gifts’ appeal by personalizing them with these DIY Christmas gift tags. In my honest opinion, they add a perfect touch to every present.
So, you should check these out and find out if we’ll share the same opinion!
15. Creatively Wrap Your Christmas Gifts
Let your creativity soar with these stunning gift wrapping ideas. Everyone is sure to adore your Christmas presents!
Craving for more DIY Christmas ideas? Watch this video from Gillian Bower and learn a few more fun and easy Christmas decorations:
There you have it, DIY buffs and crafting buddies! All the DIY Christmas ideas for your crafting and DIY needs.
One of the merry ways we can feel the holiday season is in the air is the hustle and bustle that comes along with it. If you need this kind of spirit, we are positive these crafting ideas will take care of that.
Have a fun time crafting and have a merry holiday this year!
Which of these DIY Christmas ideas is your favorite? Let me know in the comments section below!
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published on December 20, 2016, and has been updated for quality and relevancy.