These gluten-free dessert recipes will bring some flavor into your gluten-free lifestyle.
Being gluten-free does not mean going dessert-free for the rest of your life! If your grocery store is light on delicious gluten free goodies, make your own! These desserts are so good, you'll forget they're diet-friendly. These are also great ideas for potlucks or get-together with people you know have dietary restrictions.
Check out our list of scrumptious gluten-free desserts:
10 Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes You Need to Try
1. Best Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
Click here for gluten-free dessert recipe.
2. Salted Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cookie
This is irresistible! Dipped in chocolate…drool! Recipe here.
3. Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free Baked Red Velvet Donut
Gluten free? Check! Dairy free? Check! Vegan? Check! Delicious? Check! Try here.
4. Red Velvet Cake Truffles
Sweet bites of decadent deliciousness. Recipe here.
5. Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free Coconut Layer Cake
Cakes can be healthy too! Recipe here.
6. Gluten-Free Lemonade Cookies
Lemony shortbread cookies with a tangy filling. Get the full recipe here.
7. No Gluten Tagalongs | Gluten-free Dessert Recipe
Get the recipe here.
8. Chocolate Pots
This extra rich, creamy pudding combines both bittersweet chocolate and cocoa powder for a double dose of chocolate. Get full recipe here.
9. Maple Baked Apples | Gluten-free Desserts
These apples are stuffed with a tasty mixture of walnuts and raisins! Get the gluten-free dessert recipe here.
10. Peach and Raspberry Parfait
Naturally gluten free. Try it here.
Did you enjoy our post on Gluten free dessert recipes? Let us know in the comments section below!