Do you ever wish you had a place to go relax and be yourself? A cool man cave so you can have a little dude time to yourself? Maybe your girlfriend left ya, maybe you kicked her out, or maybe you just can't be bothered with the outside world at the moment. Sometimes you just need a little man time to fill the void and cool DIY decor and furniture projects for men are not easy to find. But you're in luck because we are going to share with you 19 Awesome Man Cave Ideas to occupy your weekends.
Man Cave Ideas | 19 DIY Decor And Furniture Projects
Easy Project Ideas That You Can Do to Spice Up Your Man Cave
Are you trying to make a man cave? Tuck yourself away in these badass man caves that you can make yourself. She may not be able to comprehend how much it means to you. Best of all, you'll never have to worry about your wife finding out about your fantasy football league again. Want to learn more? Scroll on to see our best man cave ideas for DIY decor and furniture projects:
1. DIY Toilet Paper Holder That Everyone's Talking About
We know how much dudes love their cars, and this is for sure the best way to honor the dude mobile. All you need is your old rusty license plate and some wood and you're good to go! Just glue some slabs of wood together. BOOM! Instant TP holder. (And you'll impress the ladies too!)
- FUNCTIONAL TOILET PAPER HOLDER: Sturdy toilet tissue holder holds three rolls of toilet paper in the reserve canister while dispensing one. Slim design to fit in your closet, bathroom, or next to the toilet. Perfect for master bathroom, guest bathroom, kid's bathroom, or RV
- CONVENIENT: Toilet paper organizer holds up to 3 rolls to always keep toilet paper close at hand
- DURABLE: High-quality, rust-resistant steel construction for extended use
- STYLISH: Chrome finish and flared wire design looks great with any decor
- IDEAL SIZE: Toilet paper organizer measures 6.5" x 23.75" to fit between your toilet and the counter or wall
2. DIY Jack Daniels Soap Dispenser
What man doesn't like the smell of Whiskey in the morning? Check out this awesome soap dispenser fashioned from an old Jack Daniels bottle. The best part? Well, you get to drink the whiskey first. Duh.
- Great to use in the bathroom or kitchen.
- High quality stainless steel pump (1 cc).
- ORIGINAL LABEL IS COATED FOR PROTECTION AGAINST MOIST.
3. Hooks Made From Wrenches
Aren't these rad? It's pretty awesome that you don't need anything other than your superhuman strength, a screwdriver, and an old wrench to throw these puppies up in your man cave. You can bet the dudes will be jealous.
- Retro Vintage, Antique, Shabby Chic Rustic Style, Brown Color Wrench Design/Shape Key Rack Holder Coat Hat Garage Tools Hooks Holder, Wall Mounted, Car or motorcycle garage wall decoration signs jacket coat rack Hook
- Material: Cast Iron, Measurement: 9.5" Length x 4" Height x 1.75"thickness
- Solid, Heavy Duty Product, Wall Mounted Key rack, 3 hooks total.
- Wall hooks for coats, hats, keys, Tools and more; Usage in entryway, hallway, Car Garage tools Hook, car garage themed home decor wall hooks towel coat rack hanger hook, mechanic shop or door, look very charming
- Man Cave Gift, it is good for Christmas, birthday, housewarming, thanksgiving man's/father's Gift, Gifts for Dad.
4. DIY Cutting Board
Check out this awesome DIY cutting board along with the step-by-step tutorial on how it's made brought to you by one of the coolest websites for all things man, manmadediy. You can totally put your drink on that too, bro.
5. Make A Wood Pallet Coffee Table
Have you ever made anything out of pallet wood? Pallet wood is used for hundreds of re-purposed projects. Check out how to make your own pallet table and if this got you hooked, check this awesome post on cool pallet projects.
- Slatted rustic style top and sides for a pallet-inspired appearance
- Slim see-through lines allow a small peek at your hidden items
- Four (4) hidden drop down compartments with oval cut-out handles
- Warm vintage walnut finish creates a rustic and cozy atmosphere
- Overall dimensions: 18.3 inches high x 31.5 inches wide x 31.5 inches deep
6. Book Shelf Made Out Of Pipe Clamps
Did you know that building shelves out of plumber's pipe are just straight up easy? This is one of the most cost effective DIY shelving units you can make. Everything you need you can find right at your neighborhood Home Depot.
- Rustic industrial pipe shelf. Easy to install. Beautiful and practica
- Approximate Dimensions:Pipe dia 25mm x 1.2mm. H : 68". D : 12.2". SHIPPING LIST : 3X bracket ,hardware bag ,assemble insturction ,work gloves : a pair
- Work craft - Anti rust surface treatment, e-coating + powdercoating double layer anti-rust process The metal pipe is processed by electrophoresis technology, which will protect the brackets from rusting
- Can be used as a display stand, display all kinds of decorations. Can be used for living room, kitchen, bedroom, restaurant, study, coffee shop and other activities space
- PIPE ONLY. It is recommended to wear gloves during installation to prevent metal paint from falling on hands when rotating pipes.
7. A Whiskey Barrel Made Into A Bed
Yup. It's real. A giant bed made out of a giant barrel. You thought nursery rhymes weren't real. Guess again. This barrel bed is pretty damn cool if you ask us. We're just wondering, “How did they fit that thing through the door?”.
- Brew Naturally Kit featuring Deep South Barrels Unfinished American White Oak Barrel for Aging
- Kit includes 3-liter barrel, bung, spigot, barrel stand, 3 bottles Irish Whiskey essence and 2-Page Brew Naturally Instructions
- Barrel Cleaning Kit includes Barrel-Kleen, Barrel Neutralizing Acid and Barrel Sterilizer (for sterilization and storage). Kit includes 2 Extra Campden Tablets!
- Makes a perfect Groomsmen or other Gift! Aging Spirits or Decoration!
- Made in America! Charred on the inside with a #2 Toast.
8. DIY Pac-Man Ottoman
Oh yeah, baby. We went there. Who doesn't want this ottoman couch? I mean, come on. You can make it yourself and you know you nearly have a heart attack when you walk into a bar and they have a Pac-Man arcade game. It doesn't get any better than this.
9. A Sink…That is also a Tire.
That's pretty freakin' rugged…
10. Beer Bottle Opener and Cap Catcher
What makes a beer bottle opener worth using? Not having to bend over when the sucker flies off into oblivion. Avoid the nuisance of having to do something so rudimentary by snatching one of these sick gadgets.
11. DIY Wood Pallet Arrow
Okay, so this is pretty dope. Ignore the photo frames around it. We're thinking you should probably paint it red and make a sign that says, “GET OUT – AND DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YA…” You know the rest. Check out how it's made here.
12. Man Cave Barbecue Made Out Of A Car
Turn your old car into a barbecue. Make sure to remove the engine before attempting this at home, kids.
13. Create A Tiled Floor Using Pennies
Now you can make the most the most non-expensive floor you've ever walked on. Seriously, it would probably cost you… uh, pennies.
14. DIY Bar Made Out Of Shipping Pallets
Make this awesome bar to impress your friends. All you need is some old wood…
15. DIY Corona Drinking Glasses
These drinking glasses totally rule. All you need is some acetone and string, or a bottle cutter, and you can make awesome DIY glasses.
16. Make A Balanced Book Shelf
Take a huge weight off your shoulders with this awesome book balancing act. Impress your friends with science.
17. How to Turn Suitcases into Wall Shelving
All you need to do is grab a chainsaw and just get to it. Kidding. But how killer are these suitcase shelves? Such an awesome addition to a man cave. Further instructions on how to make them below.
18. Nintendo Controller Coffee Table
Get a sick Nintendo table for a mere $3,500 dollars. No big deal.
19. Make A Vintage Ice Chest From Wood Pallets
Make a pretty awesome vintage ice chest out of free wooden pallets. What's better than free? Talk about cooler envy. This is one of the coolest man cave ideas around.
Watch this video to see how Corona beer bottles are made into drinking glasses by Jonny Keeley.
Thanks for checking out our post on Man Cave Ideas! Men will always be men. If I'm to do things my way, I'd have half the house filled with these great ideas. Have you made some pretty noteworthy man caves? Leave your feedback in the comments section below. We want to hear from you!
Click here for furniture ideas to spruce up your interiors.
Feature Image Via Intash