Start a DIY laundry room makeover with these creative laundry room organization ideas!
In this article:
- Laundry Room Ideas and Solutions
- DIY Laundry Pedestal
- Hanging Door Rack
- Rolling Laundry Basket Dresser
- Wall-Mounted Laundry Room Lint Bin
- DIY Ironing Board Hanger
- DIY Laundry Room Drying Rack
- Vintage Laundry Cart Liner
- DIY Slim Rolling Cart
- Mason Jar Laundry Container with DIY Chalkboard Tags
- Slanted Shelf
- Laundry Room Dollar Store Organization
- Ladder Laundry Hack
- DIY Floating Shelves
- Lost and Found Bucket
- IKEA Laundry Room Organization
- DIY Laundry Room Shelf
- Crib Spring Drying Rack
Clever Laundry Room Organization Hacks You’ll Dig
Laundry Room Ideas and Solutions
Whether you’re in need of a laundry room remodel on a budget or just looking for some laundry room storage solutions, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve rounded up some of the smartest laundry room organization ideas for a laundry area that is sure to be Pinterest-worthy!
1. DIY Laundry Pedestal
Loving this DIY laundry pedestal idea…perfect for a PureBond panel! pic.twitter.com/KAa60t75cu
— PureBond (@PureBond) December 5, 2016
If you want to save on drawers, try making this DIY project. Just a little woodworking and you can create some inexpensive storage.
2. Hanging Door Rack
3. Rolling Laundry Basket Dresser
4. Wall-Mounted Laundry Room Lint Bin
- 5-YEAR WARRANTY - We use the best materials and solid engineering so our products will last in tough environments like your home — for years.
- CODE J CUSTOM FIT LINERS – Enhance your trash experience with extra-strong and durable trash bags that fit this can perfectly for a cleaner trash experience.
- JUST WAVE YOUR HAND: Infrared fields sense the areas above and in front of the can so it opens effortlessly and automatically.
- LID OPENS SMOOTHLY: A planetary gear system transfers speed to torque for smooth, consistent lid operation.
- WHISPER-QUIET: At 52 db, our can is 50% quieter than the competition's.
5. DIY Ironing Board Hanger
— DIY Projects (@DIYProjectsCom) April 22, 2015
- 49 x 17 inch perforated ergonomic extra-wide steel top for a solid ironing surface
- Heavy-duty ironing board height adjusts up to 34 inches tall
- Heat resistant cotton cover with thick felt pad creates the ultimate ironing experience
- Stable safety locking system for easy set-up and prevents accidental collapsing
- Sturdy powder-coated metal frame for added stability, ideal for both household and professional use. Special iron rest with incombustible silicon fittings
6. DIY Laundry Room Drying Rack
7. Vintage Laundry Cart Liner
Understanding clothes labels are very important.
8. DIY Slim Rolling Cart
This laundry room organization idea is a great way to corral your laundry supplies.
RELATED: DIY Laundry Basket Ideas
- 3 tier shelf can easily slide out of any narrow space in kitchen, laundry room or bathroom
- Perfect way to utilize tight spaces in your home for storage and organization
- Compact design fits great between washer and dryer
- Assembled Dimensions: 8.5 x 26 x 31 inches
- Easy assembly
9. Mason Jar Laundry Container with DIY Chalkboard Tags
10. Slanted Shelf
11. Laundry Room Dollar Store Organization
12. Ladder Laundry Hack
View this post on Instagram
Happy FRIDAY IG! Here is another a shot of my Parade of homes experience. This is BY FAR my favorite element of this home and something I will be creating once my laundry room is ready. They used an old ladder for hanging clothes. Is that not the best idea for a laundry room?! 🙌🏻😍 #happyfriday #wisconsinparadeofhomes #paradeofhomes #industrial #ladder #designinspo #homeinspo
This ladder will give your laundry room an option to air dry some wet clothes. What a great way to dry your clothes while keeping them out of the way!
- Double rod closet has 5 shelves to organize garments, shoes and accessories
- Deluxe storage rack has 2 garment rods; removable bottom rod for longer garments
- Durable steel frame with silver epoxy finish; heavy duty black plastic end connectors
- Assembled Dimensions: 19.25 x 45.25 x 68 inches
- Easy assembly, no tools required
13. DIY Floating Shelves
14. Lost and Found Bucket
There’s a lot of things you can find in dirty clothes when doing the laundry. There’s money and other little trinkets your family may have forgotten in their pockets.
Easily keep them in these adorable buckets.
15. IKEA Laundry Room Organization
16. DIY Laundry Room Shelf
17. Crib Spring Drying Rack
- Easily sort lights, darks, delicates or dry clean only in one efficient location
- Cotton covered foam top provides a convenient place to fold or press garments
- 3 removable sorter bags with breathable mesh sides
- Assembled Dimensions: 18.13 x 32.5 x 33.38 inches
- Easy assembly no additional tools required
Want to see how you can organize your laundry room? Check it out here from The Design Network:
With all the chores and everything going around the house, I must admit the laundry room is the part of the house I don’t pay much attention to. Why would you?
You just in go there to do the laundry, right? Wrong!
Every part of your home is important. Whether you have a big or small laundry room, you always have to make sure that everything is organized.
If you want some laundry room organization ideas, then these DIY organization ideas will help you out!
Did you enjoy our list of laundry room organization ideas? Let us know what your thoughts are in the comments section below!
- How To Make Homemade Laundry Detergent
- 13 Ingenious Kitchen Pantry Organization Projects You Should Try This Winter
- 21 Easy Home Improvement Projects: Small Budget, Big Impact Upgrades
For more tips and tools for the business of motherhood do check out The Mom Tini Lounge
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published 0n April 2, 2017, and has been updated for quality and relevancy.