Learn how to make peanut butter & honey dog treats your pooches will enjoy.
RELATED: How to Make a Dog Bow Tie
How To Make Peanut Butter & Honey Dog Treats
Ingredients (Yields approx. 50 treats):
- 1.5 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- ½ cup vegetable shortening
- 2 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup water
- Dog Bone Cookie Cutter
1. Preheat oven to 350*
2. Line 3 cookie sheets with aluminum foil.
3. Heat honey & peanut butter until runny. (approx 20 seconds in the microwave)
4. Mix ingredients together until it has a dough-like consistency.
5. Pat or roll dough out to ½ cm in thickness.
6. Use dog shaped cookie cutter to cut out the treats and place onto cookie sheets.
7. Bake treats for 8-11 minutes until golden brown.
8. Spoil your pup with treats once they cool.
- If the mix seems too runny, add flour.
- If it seems too dry, add water until it’s the consistency you need.
Watch the Live tutorial Video on Thursday in our Exclusive Facebook Group live Thursdays at 1pm PST.
Don’t forget to stay connected with us on our exclusive Facebook Group.
- 21 DIY Dog Clothes And Coats You Should Make
- How To Make Dog Treats | 21 Healthy Recipes Of Homemade Dog Treats
- Bike Repair: 7 Common Problems And Fixes Without Going To The Shop