Take this year’s egg hunt up a notch with these Easter egg hunt ideas everyone will want to join in!
In this article:
- Puzzle Piece Easter Egg Hunt
- Flashlight Easter Egg Hunt
- Color Scavenger Hunt
- Easter Egg Hunt Bubble Bath
- Printable Easter Egg Hunt Riddle
- Egg Scavenger Hunt to Make Words
- Easter Egg Clues Game Hunt
- Smartphone Easter Egg Hunt
- Exercise Eggs
- Reverse Easter Egg Hunting
- Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt
- Letter Sounds Egg Hunt
- Privilege Egg Hunt
- Bunny Trail Egg Hunt
- Egg Hunt Trophies
- Watercolor Crayon Resist Egg Hunt
- Checklist Egg Hunt
- Find Your Name, Egg Hunt
- Easter Egg Lunch Hunt
Easter Egg Hunt Ideas and Games for Everyone
1. Puzzle Piece Easter Egg Hunt
Have you ever wanted to do your puzzle? The Puzzle piece Easter Egg Hunt is an excellent opportunity for you to give your kids a particular message while they’re having fun on Easter.
The bonus, once they have all the puzzle pieces, they have to work together to complete the puzzle! I can only imagine the excitement—I can feel it already.
2. The Flashlight Easter Egg Hunt
—the more, the merrier and safer.
3. Color Scavenger Hunt
The Color Scavenger Hunt is an Easter hunt game fit for toddlers. Watch them have fun while learning all the colors.
It’s always astounding to learn and play, even when Easter egg hunting.
4. Easter Egg Hunt Bubble Bath
5. Printable Easter Egg Hunt Riddle
Let your kid’s brain do some work by answering riddles while hunting. Egg hunts are always more fun with an added mystery challenge.
6. Egg Scavenger Hunt to Make Words
7. Easter Egg Clues Game Hunt
8. Smart Phone Easter Egg Hunt
Use their love for smartphones to enjoy this creative game.
9. Exercise Eggs
10. Reverse Easter Egg Hunting
11. Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt
12. Letter Sounds Egg Hunt
13. Privilege Egg Hunt
What’s better than finding chocolate eggs, you ask? Privilege chance cards that you can check later when you need them! Get creative and give your kids some privileges that they can use around the house!
14. Bunny Trail Egg Hunt
Get your kids into Easter spirit even more with this egg hunting idea! It’s a fun activity from the beginning! You can ask your kids to help you make the bunny trails as well!
15. Egg Hunt Trophies
Egg hunting is all fun but waits until your kids get trophies for egg hunting! You can make tiny trophies for different accomplishments!
16. Watercolor Crayon Resist Egg Hunt
If you cannot leave your house for egg hunting this year, here’s an alternative idea! Get artsy and use watercolor crayons! Let your kids hunt for eggs in the safety of your home!
This little egg hunt can turn into a science class too! Try explaining to your kids why eggs only appear when there’s water!
17. Checklist Egg Hunt
Get a checklist for all the eggs that your kids should find! Then, turn your egg hunt into a game this year, and you can give them small gifts when they check everything on the checklist!
18. Find Your Name, Egg Hunt
Hide eggs with letters on them and the fastest to get all the letters in their names will a get prize! Find your name egg hunt is a fun time for all!
19. Easter Egg Lunch Hunt
Let your kids find their lunch this year! You might want to get more giant plastic eggs this year and hide some food in them! Easter Egg Lunch Hunt could be the next big egg hunt!
Planning for a fun Easter egg hunt for kids? Check out this video from That YouTub3 Family – The Adventurers:
Easter will never be complete without egg-hunting–it’s a fun tradition to keep! Indeed, it’s the best part about being a kid on Easter.
Easter games are always fun, whether with clues or just looking for beautiful Easter egg crafts. So if you’re getting tired of the usual Easter egg games, these Easter egg hunt ideas will save the day for sure!
Did you enjoy our list? Then, in the comments section below, let us know your thoughts on these Easter games.
- 32 Creative Easter Egg Decorating Ideas Anyone Can Make
- 53 Easter Egg Decorating Ideas that are Sure to Please Your Family and Friends
- 100+ Easter Crafts, Recipes, And Cool DIY Ideas For Your Celebration