Looking for crafts to make with pipe cleaners? We love this crafting buddy, too and we know you’ll love these awesome pipe cleaner crafts!
RELATED: 17 Pipe Cleaners Crafts
In this article:
- Simple Pipe Cleaner Activity
- Cute Pipe Cleaner Dog
- DIY Pipe Cleaner Statement Necklace
- Friendly, Furry Monster Gift Bag
- Easy Pipe Cleaner Finger Puppets
- Straw Geodesic Dome & Sphere from Pipe Cleaner
- Pipe Cleaner Gold Star Cake Toppers
- Pipe Cleaner Dream Catcher
- Coffee Filter Parachute Guy
- Styrofoam Cup Mini Spring Flower Pots
- Christmas Reindeer Bottle Toppers
- DIY New Years Eve Star Headband from Pipe Cleaners
- DIY Pipe Cleaner Rose Hair Ties
- Simple Beaded Bracelet for Girls
- Button Bracelet
- DIY Pipe Cleaner Bunny Ears-Inspired Headband
Fun Crafts to Make with Pipe Cleaners for Kids
1. Simple Pipe Cleaner Activity
It’s easy to buy toys and stuff to keep kids entertained (guilty here), but it sure isn’t easy on the pocket. If you want to keep the kids entertained for hours, give them some pipe cleaners and a noodle strainer.
With this fun activity with pipe cleaners, you’ll find keeping your kids entertained don’t take much, plus they’ll learn better.
2. Cute Pipe Cleaner Dog
3. DIY Pipe Cleaner Statement Necklace
Have your girls make these cute pipe cleaner statement necklaces on a sleepover party with girlfriends. They will dig these lovely necklaces for sure, which they can take home as souvenirs or keepsakes!
4. Friendly, Furry Monster Gift Bag
Get your kids even more excited over a gift with a delightful furry gift bag you can make with pipe cleaners. This is a nice way to give gifts out to little ones, or perhaps bring along with them for trick or treating on Halloween.
5. Easy Pipe Cleaner Finger Puppets
With different colored pipe cleaners and some googly eyes, you can make as many as you like!
— DIY Projects (@DIYProjectsCom) July 5, 2016
6. Straw Geodesic Dome & Sphere from Pipe Cleaner
Give your kids a taste of engineering with this fun and easy pipe cleaner craft project. With pipe cleaners and straws, let their imagination soar, but go ahead and give them this idea to get started with.
7. Pipe Cleaner Gold Star Cake Toppers
Personally, glittery pipe cleaners are great for Christmas; red, white, and blue for 4th of July; and pastel colors for Easter.
8. Pipe Cleaner Dream Catcher
Just grab some pipe cleaners and yarn, and you’re done. Your kids will love this dream catcher they help make with you on their room, for sure.
9. Coffee Filter Parachute Guy
10. Styrofoam Cup Mini Spring Flower Pots
You don’t always need a fresh flower to decorate your home. Sometimes, all you need are some craft supplies and pipe cleaners.
Make these lovely spring flower pots with styrofoam cups and colorful pipe cleaners. This is also another homemade decor idea your kid’s room could use.
11. Christmas Reindeer Bottle Toppers
Make your mini milk bottles or fizzy pop extra festive for your kids on holidays with these reindeer bottle toppers. For the pipe cleaner reindeers, just add googly eyes and some small pompoms to your supplies, and you’re good to go.
12. DIY New Years Eve Star Headband from Pipe Cleaners
13. DIY Pipe Cleaner Rose Hair Ties
14. Simple Beaded Bracelet for Girls
15. Button Bracelet
This is why we love pipe cleaners. We can count on these crafting buddies to complete our ensemble without going over the budget.
With some black button or beads, you can make a neat bracelet to amp up your kid’s Halloween costume.
16. DIY Pipe Cleaner Bunny Ears-Inspired Headband
Whether playing dress up for Easter, Halloween costume, or for a school play, this bunny headband is just perfect. So, skip the store, spare your wallet, and make your own with this fun and easy tutorial.
Want to see how to make a cute pipe cleaner turtle? Check out this video from PipeCleanerCrafts B:
There you have it, cool mommies and DIY buddies, fun pipe cleaner crafts for kids you can make with or for your kids. Now, you know what to work on to keep your kids busy while being creative.
Which of these DIY crafts to make with pipe cleaners are you going to try today? Let us know in your comments below!
- 63 Things To Never Throw Away For DIY Junkies [2nd Edition]
- Simple DIY Crafts For Kids | 23 DIY Projects To Do This Summer
- Your Favorite DIY Projects For Homeschoolers
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published on August 22, 2016, and has been updated for quality and relevancy.