Excited for Super Bowl Sunday? Looking for cool ways to show your Broncos pride? Yes and yes!
There are so many ways to show off your Broncos spirit, including this awesome DIY marbled manicure using the Bronco’s team colors — blue and orange.
The folks over at 9 News tested out this Broncos-inspired DIY manicure and gave it two horseshoes up.
SEE ALSO: 11 DIY Nail Polish Rack Ideas
DIY Broncos-Inspired Marbled Manicure
What you need:
- Nail polish
- Warm water
- Polish remover
View this post on Instagram
#denverbroncos #broncofans #bronconation #nfl #nflfan #nfllover #football #footballfan #pigskin #mondaynightfootball #fridaynightlights #nflcollectionbyjamberry #blueandorange #broncosmanicure so cute right? Grab yours 🏈🏈link in bio🏈🏈 so you have them for the next #game #spiritfingers #nailbesties #broncofan
1. Paint a base coat on your nails and let dry
2. Rub Vaseline on the skin around your nails
3. Fill a cup with warm water
4. Put a drip of nail polish on the water
5. Drip another color into the center of the first drop. Repeat until you have 3-4 concentric circles
6. Run a coffee stirrer or toothpick through the floating nail polish to create a fun design
7. Place your nail on the polish for a 1-2 seconds, then pull out of the water
8. Use the pick to remove the rest of the polish from the top of the water
9. Repeat steps 4-8 for all of your nails
10. Let dry, then rub the extra polish and Vaseline off your skin with a tissue
11. Paint over the design with a clear top coat to seal
§ Use a new or nearly-new polish so it hasn’t thickened
§ Don’t use quick-dry polish. It’ll dry before you can get it on your fingers
§ Make sure the water is warm, so the polish doesn’t dry too quickly
§ If the polish floats to the bottom of the cup, hold the brush closer to the surface of the water when dripping
§ The base coat helps the polish design stick to your nails. Don’t skip it!
See the talented Fix IT team at News 9 test out this Broncos-inspired marbled manicure here.