Need camping breakfast recipes for your next trip? These 18 breakfast recipes are delicious for cooking up around the campfire.
18 Mouthwatering Camping Breakfast Recipes To Try On Your Next Camping Trip
Camping has always been a favorite activity of my family. Whenever we get the chance, I see to it that we get packed and ready to go camping on the weekends. And as a mom, I always try to make it as special as I possibly can. So after a good night’s rest, or as good as sleeping in a tent in the woods can get, I wanted to make sure they wake up to a treat. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and that goes when you’re camping, as well.
So start your day right with these camping breakfast recipes. Whether you are preparing your ingredients beforehand or starting from scratch on-site, your camping experience is going to reach new heights with these breakfast recipes. Trust me, nothing will get you and the kids out of your tent faster than the smell of campfire bacon or orange cinnamon rolls. Keep scrolling for all 18 camping breakfast recipes.
1. Campfire Hashbrown Recipe
2. Strawberry and Nutella Sandwich
- Long lasting durability.Resistant to chipping and warping
- Measurements : (L) 16.75" x (W) 10.5" x (H) 2.5". Weight - 10.65 lbs. each
- Greater heat distribution and retention
- Keeps food warm longer. Easy to clean surface
- The product sits flush with the base. (frame) The ball joint and waffle iron are designed to lift and turn during the cooking process. Further, the waffle iron is manufactured to separate (take apart) at the ball joint for cleaning.
3. Breakfast Burger
Want to wake up to this burger in the middle of the woods? Yes please!
4. Fruit and Yogurt Cones
Ice cream is not the only thing you can put in your cone. Try fruit and yogurt instead.
5. Breakfast Sandwich
Not in the mood for a breakfast burger? Maybe a breakfast sandwich is more your thing.
— Pioneer Settler (@PioneerSettler) July 7, 2016
6. Raspberry Double Dutch
You won’t believe how easy it is to make. Check it out here.
- Hash browns, scrambled eggs, crumbled pork patty, peppers and onion for breakfast!
- Just Add Water. Plan Easier. Travel Lighter. Eat Heartier.
- Two 1-Cup servings
- Allergens: Egg, Milk, Wheat, Soy
- 30 Year Taste Guarantee
7. Dutch Oven Bacon Cheese Pull Apart
8. Potato-Sausage Foil Packs
Grab some foil and make this delicious treat.
9. Campfire Bacon
Make all your camping breakfast recipes better with bacon. See how here.
10. Lumberjack Breakfast Packet
Have this meal packet for breakfast, and you’ll be ready to face whatever the outdoors has in store for you.
- USE FOR:Fast and easy toast, Makes 4 slices of toast at a time.
- GREAT QUALITY: Food-grade stainless steel with rust-resistant finish,Easy to clean and dry.
- SUITABLE SIZE: 22.5x22.5x17 cm/8.8x8.8x6.6 inch,Foldable design & Ultra-light,it can be easy put into your luggage and carry effortlessly,Folds to 8" x 5/8" for easy storage, You can toast anytime.
- SAVE YOUR TIME:Plate with holes, heat easier and faster effects on the bread,Use as a blower.
- FOR ABOUT OUR SERVICE: Delivery date will takes 7-15 Business days normally.Any quality issue will enjoy 60 days Free Money Back Guarantee EXCEPT PERSONALLY REASON.[NOTE: Od-sports Direct Online is the only legal owner of Od-sports Seller, Other Seller who sell Od-sports products are all cheater,Do not be cheated by the low price! Any problems that occur in Other Store purchases will Not be Relevant to Our Company.]
11. Cowhorn Biscuits
Cook these over your campfire and stuff them with egg, bacon or whatever your heart desires. Check it out here.
12. Dutch Oven Bacon-Wrapped Cinnamon Rolls
15 minutes and a dutch oven is all you’ll need to make this yummy breakfast treat happen. See how here.
13. Blueberry Breakfast Grilled Sandwich
Two words: soooo good! Recipe here.
14. Campfire Cinnamon Rolls
Keep rolling with these campfire cinnamon rolls. Perfect for breakfast or brunch!
- Cooking Performance: The Camping pot boils 400 ml water only in 2 minutes 30 seconds; and it is ease of use, it will be a great help whether you are going to make breakfast, lunch and dinner with friends, or hike in for romantic picnics, as well as overnight excursions
- Nonstick Pots & Pans: The camping cookware is made of safe and non-toxic aluminum with non-stick coating for easy cleaning; bowls and serving ladle are made of food-grade PP plastic
- Heat-Resistant Handles: Thermally insulated plastic handles keep your fingers safe from the heat; anti-slip design offers a firm and comfortable grip in your hands
- Compact & Portable: This camping cookware is space saving and compactable; a nylon mesh bag is provided to pack all the items neatly for easy carrying. It designs to pack up small and take up little room, so that you barely feel the weight within the pack on your back
- Great for Outdoor Kitchen: The camping cookware comes equipped with all of your kitchen essentials, offering an ideal solution for boiling water and cooking food outdoors. This set is perfect for camping, backpacking, hiking, and more
15. Beer Pancakes
Give your pancake recipe an upgrade with beer.
16. Stuffed French Toast
If you love french toast, this recipe will be your next favorite.
17. Dutch Oven Bacon Quiche
You may have to wake up an hour early to prepare this, but your friends and family will love you for this. It just might be their favorite of the camping breakfast recipes! Get the recipe here.
18. Mexican Omelette
This omelet recipe is best made in the campfire. The smoke adds the extra flavor it needs. Check it out here.
Want more? Then how about this foil packet breakfast from AlaskaGranny? Watch it here:
I hope you enjoy these amazing camping breakfast recipes on your next adventure! Try them out and let me know how it goes. Share your stories in the comments!
Want more camping recipes? Check out these posts:
- 16 Sweet & Boozy Camping Recipes
- 11 Crazy Simple & Super Delicious Camping Snacks | Camping Food Recipes
- Camping Hacks To Make Life Easier