Diy kitchen ideas can really spruce up your home. The kitchen it the heart of a home, and a disorganized kitchen without a theme or style can get a bit uninspiring. But dont worry with these DIY kitchen ideas, we'll show you how small revamps can make a major difference!
10 Methods to DIY Kitchen That'll Make Your Friends Jealous
1) Coffee Mug Rack
This coffee mug rack is made with old pallets and can be crafted easily without an issue. Just some nails and re arranging the pallets before adding some hooks to hang the coffee mugs on and you’re well on your way to a rustic style kitchen that has a more than impressive appeal.
- Reusable Travel Mug Replaces Styrofoam Coffee Cups
- Quarter-Turn Sealing Lid Helps Prevent Spills & Leaks
- Made From BPA-Free Plastic With Textured Non-Slip Sleeve
- Holds 16-Ounces - Microwave Safe - Dishwasher Safe
- Double-Wall Insulation Keeps Drinks Hot Or Cold
2) Customize your Cookware
When it comes to your cutting boards, wooden spoons and spatulas they’re just the same old plain cookware. Taking a burn tool to your wooden cookware though can customize it in amazing ways, and a splash of paint is a serious addition to that can be simple, and stunning. It’s a great way to add a splash of color to the kitchen or a little touch that rings clear. Burn tools are small and simple, and can be used and reused to make different customization to wood.
3) Open Shelf Pantry
When it comes to a pantry they’re often thought of as stuffy, full of food that might or might not be alright to eat. The problem with pantries is that they’re out of sight and out of mind. Opening up a Pantry by putting it in the open can be the difference between a pantry full of expired food and a pantry with fresh food. That paired with the fact that some shelving and a small dresser can make this new open pantry shine as a great space in the kitchen.
- Vacuum insulation technology keeps beverage hot or cold for over 6 hours
- Super clean interior finish prevents against odors and stains
- Compact and light weight to easily carry inside your bag
- Direct drink type with push up lid
- BPA free bottle
4) Etched Wine Bottle Soap Dispenser
This etched wine bottle is simple to make, some etching cream a stencil of what you want it to say and a clear wine bottle gets you an amazing looking dish soap dispenser that makes the bottles of dish soap disappear. It replaces them with an amazing looking piece that fits right into your kitchen with grace and beauty. The delight such a simple addition can be when added to a kitchen is raw, and absolutely delightful.
5) A Message Board
This little message board is made of a simple brown wrapping paper roll and a pen. You’ll roll down the message board as need be and write what you need to on it, a shopping list, and message board for all of the people in the home. A perfect place to remind people of things and to manage different issues. Organization is a very important issue when dealing with remodeling a kitchen and miscommunication should be quelled quickly. You’ll need a way to hold the paper down once it’s pulled down and a method to adhere it to the wall. A paper towel roll placed at the appropriate distance.
6) Beautiful Concrete Counters
Cheap and effective they’re easy to clean up mostly because concrete natural soaks up liquids like water. These counter tops are sleek clean and professional looking. If you’re looking for a beautiful countertop without breaking the bank this is one of the best ways to do it.
7) A Do it Yourself Kitchen Island
If you’re looking for more counter space instead of revamping counter space this is the tutorial for you. Kitchen islands are a great addition to a kitchen, and with the right one that matches your kitchen you can ensure that your kitchen will really feel like home.
No products found.
8) Do it Yourself Pull out Trash Drawer
This little pull out trash drawer is a perfect addition especially for a small kitchen, With a kitchen it’s important to hide and conceal the garbage the best way you can and this little nifty little addition to the kitchen. It’s an amazing addition to the kitchen that can add just the touch you need.
9) Coffee Station
When it comes to having a sophisticated kitchen it’s essential that you make a space for your coffee and tea. Setting up a small but neat place in the kitchen makes you appear ready to have guests at all times and makes you look extremely efficient and sophisticated. Your sugar, any powdered creamer, and any other additions you may want to add to your coffee bar. I suggest using different containers, for a more rustic feeling to your coffee station.
10) Do It Yourself Pendant Light
This awesome do it yourself pendant light is super simple, easy and lights up the kitchen with an amazing illuminating glow. Lighting is a very important touch when trying to revamp your kitchen and without the proper lighting your kitchen is still going to look very much the same as it did before. Without proper lighting your whole kitchen is going to flop, and that will not inspire jealousy or wonder in any of your friends.
- BARISTA APPROVED: Channel your inner barista with our pour over coffee dripper and brew the perfect cup of coffee in minutes.
- TASTE: Unlock your coffee's full flavor potential with our pour over glass coffee maker. Hand-brewing your coffee accentuates its intricate flavors for a bold cup of joe.
- REUSABLE: Built with a laser-cut stainless steel mesh filter, our BPA-Free pour over drip coffee maker delivers a cleaner taste and is kinder to the environment.
- CONVENIENT: Espresso-ly crafted with BPA-free, heat-resistant glass and a cool-touch collar for easy handling, our pour over coffee maker set offers practicality and performance.
- GIFT: No matter the occasion, our drip coffee pour over carafe makes a thoughtful gift for the coffee enthusiast in your life. A steaming cup of freshly brewed coffee is the best way to start the day!
If you’re looking to revamp your kitchen and transform it into something amazing there is no better way to do it yourself. It’s gentler on your wallet and kinder in the long run considering you get everything you want for so much less. With any of these tips you’ll be able to manage and handle your own kitchen revamp to ensure your friends are jealous of your raw sophistication.
No matter what you’re planning to do with your kitchen, these additions should be on your mind. So at this point the only question is which project you’re going to start with, and why it’s taken so long to get started? It’s time to revamp that kitchen and make everyone jealous of your skill, and your space. It’s time to get to work, or will you decide to hold it off again for another few years?
DIY kitchen revamps can be quite simple with the right tools and a bit of patience. Tell us about your DIY kitchen experience in the comment section.
Read more DIY articles