Looking for DIY bedroom projects for a women’s room? If you want to make your bedroom look shabby chic and beautiful, scroll on!
12 DIY Bedroom Projects for Women Who Love Shabby Chic Decor
Your bedroom, your decision. I wish I still had that power but since I am married, I would have to consider what my hubby has to say with the decor and the furniture we have. But a girl can still dream, here are e a few ideas I keep in the back of my mind of what my bedroom would look like. If you want to make your bedroom look as chic and fabulous as you are, these DIY bedroom projects for women will keep you busy.
When you have limited time, making a shabby chic bedding will do wonders to spruce up your bedroom. Check them out here.
Now that you have your bedding, try a couple of DIY furniture.
And in case you want to make all your furniture shabby chic, here are some steps you can follow.
- SAVE TIME AND TANGLES! Keep your bracelets, necklaces, rings and earrings in neat order, preventing them from getting tangled and damaged! Show off your stunning accessory collection and pick the perfect piece in no time to complement your outfit.
- THE PERFECT JEWELRY HOLDER FOR ANY ROOM! It is a 16.5" x 9.5" jewelry organizer smartly designed in the ideal dimensions to fit in your closet, or on your bedroom or bathroom wall. The 2.5” shelf can hold a small bowl for stud earrings and rings, nail polishes or other accessories, while the 15 hooks will keep your longer or shorter necklaces neatly hanging until you need them!
- COMPLIMENT YOUR CHIC DÉCOR! Handmade from premium hardwood, this hanging jewelry organizer will add a touch of unique vintage air to your room décor! Quality crafted with great attention to the slightest detail, it will make the centerpiece of your room, to inspire you and facilitate you in making the most stunning jewelry combinations!
- AN EASY TO INSTALL WALL MOUNT CONSTRUCTION! No special tools and no assembly is required to set up your jewelry holder! Just unwrap and install it in a breeze. The wall mounting screws and anchors are included in the package, making our jewelry organizer ready to hang right out of the box!
- WORRY FREE SHOPPING: This product is backed by a 1 year warranty. If you don't like this item for whatever reason, please message us and we will make it right!
4. String Art
A pattern, some strings… You really don’t need a lot to make this DIY craft project.
Immediately add cheer to your bedroom by making these origami paper string lights. Hang them however you want.
And in case you want different ways to bring light to your bedroom, here are a couple more.
Keep bad dreams at bay with these DIY dreamcatcher ideas. They also make a great bedroom decor.
You’ll be surprised at how easy it is to make tufted headboards. Also, they don’t cost a fortune. Get some ideas here.
What better way to personalize space than to put your name on it. Get the tutorial here.
10. DIY Pouf Ideas
Add more sitting space to your bedroom by making either one of these pouf ideas.
11. DIY Soy Candles
Light some homemade candles to relax whenever you’re feeling stressed. Get ideas here.
12. Floating Shelf
When there’s no more space in your bedroom for a table, just recreate this floating shelf.
Still want more inspiration for your bedroom? Get some cool shabby chic bedroom ideas from Grig Stamate:
There you go, some great DIY bedroom projects for women! We hope these were helpful!