Looking for DIY bedroom projects for a women's room? If you want to make your bedroom look shabby chic and beautiful, scroll on!
12 DIY Bedroom Projects for Women Who Love Shabby Chic Decor
Your bedroom, your decision. I wish I still had that power but since I am married, I would have to consider what my hubby has to say with the decor and the furniture we have. But a girl can still dream, here are e a few ideas I keep in the back of my mind of what my bedroom would look like. If you want to make your bedroom look as chic and fabulous as you are, these DIY bedroom projects for women will keep you busy.
When you have limited time, making a shabby chic bedding will do wonders to spruce up your bedroom. Check them out here.
- [Important] Due to business adjustments, this item is transferred to the following link for sale by KingSo, enjoying the same 12 months warranty service, and $4 cheaper(Price: $35.75). For more details, please search ASIN: B07FFKVV8K or click the link below: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FFKVV8K
Now that you have your bedding, try a couple of DIY furniture.
And in case you want to make all your furniture shabby chic, here are some steps you can follow.
- CREATE YOUR PERSONAL BEAUTY ALTAR! Make your own jewelry corner, with a VINTAGE style jewelry organizer hanging gloriously on your room wall! Keep your bracelets, necklaces, rings and earrings in neat order, preventing them from getting tangled and damaged! Show off your stunning accessory collection and pick in no time the perfect piece to complement your outfit.
- THE PERFECT JEWELRY HOLDER FOR ANY ROOM! It is a 17.5" x 10" jewelry organizer smartly designed in the IDEAL DIMENSIONS to fit in your closet, or on your bedroom or bathroom wall. The 3" SHELF will host in perfect order your rings, nail polishes or other accessories, while the 16 HOOKS will keep your longer or shorter necklaces neatly hanging until you need them!
- AN EYE-CATCHING ADDITION TO YOUR WALL! HANDMADE from premium hardwood, this hanging jewelry organizer will add a touch of unique RUSTIC air to your room décor! Quality crafted with great attention to the slightest detail, it will make the centerpiece of your room, to inspire you and facilitate you in making the most stunning jewelry combinations!
- AN EASY TO INSTALL WALL MOUNT CONSTRUCTION! No special tools, no assembly is needed to set up your new hanging jewelry holder! Just unwrap and install in in a breeze, as we have made the process easier than ever! The wall mounting SCREWS and ANCHORS are included in the package, making our jewelry organizer READY TO HANG right out of the box!
- GET A LIFETIME JEWELRY HOLDER OR YOUR MONEY BACK! At SoCal Buttercup, offering our customers premium quality products is our core value! We know you will LOVE our shabby chic jewelry organizer, this is why we are backing it with LIFETIME MANUFACTURE WARRANTY, for your peace of mind. So, place your order with confidence, as you have nothing to lose!
4. String Art
A pattern, some strings… You really don't need a lot to make this DIY craft project.
Immediately add cheer to your bedroom by making these origami paper string lights. Hang them however you want.
- 100% BRUSHED POLYESTER MICROFIBER.
- Include: 1 Queen duvet cover 90 by 90 inches, 2 Queen pillowcase 20 by 30 inches.
- Duvet cover has interior ties and a hidden button closure,Queen size duvet cover fits standard queen mattresses.
- Comforter/Insert sold separately, not in sets.
- Easily removed to machine wash. Machine wash in cold.
And in case you want different ways to bring light to your bedroom, here are a couple more.
Keep bad dreams at bay with these DIY dreamcatcher ideas. They also make a great bedroom decor.
- Cascading ruffle boarder adds to the elegance and simplicity of this solid window panel
- Sold in pairs, 3Rod pocket slides onto curtain rod for quick and easy installation
- Made in China
- care instruction:Dry Cleaning Recommended. Machine Wash Cold, Gentle Cycle In Mesh Bag
You'll be surprised at how easy it is to make tufted headboards. Also, they don't cost a fortune. Get some ideas here.
What better way to personalize space than to put your name on it. Get the tutorial here.
10. DIY Pouf Ideas
Add more sitting space to your bedroom by making either one of these pouf ideas.
11. DIY Soy Candles
Light some homemade candles to relax whenever you're feeling stressed. Get ideas here.
12. Floating Shelf
When there's no more space in your bedroom for a table, just recreate this floating shelf.
Still want more inspiration for your bedroom? Get some cool shabby chic bedroom ideas from Grig Stamate:
There you go, some great DIY bedroom projects for women! We hope these were helpful!