Help yourself to these cute Christmas gift tags DIY ideas that will serve as the cherry on top of your fab presents!
In this article:
- Washi Tape Gift Tag
- Made From Old Cereal Boxes Gift Tags
- DIY Santa Gift Tags Using Soda Can Tabs
- Holly Bush Sprigs Gift Tags
- Christmas Stockings Tags
- Printable Pop-Up Holiday Gift Tags
- Colorful Washi Tape Gift Tags
- Round Scrapbook Paper Ornament Gift Tags
- Snowman Tags
- Ice Cream Gift Tags
- Mini Paper Strips And Paper Discs Gift Tags
- Snowman Gift Tags
- Cinnamon Dough Gift Tags
- DIY: Neon Color Block Gift Tags
- Paper Twine Gift Tags
- Metallic Embossed Gift Tags
- Coffee or Latte Container Christmas Gift Tags
- Candy Cane Gift Tags
- Watercolor Gift Tags
- Made With Love Tags
- Salt Dough Gift Tags
- 3D Reindeer Gift Tags Using Peanuts
Personalized Christmas Gift Tags You Can Easily DIY
1. Washi Tape Gift Tag
2. Made From Old Cereal Boxes Gift Tags
3. DIY Santa Gift Tags Using Soda Can Tabs
Gather some soda can tabs and turn them into Santa’s belt! I think these DIY Santa gift tags will look adorable on any Christmas gift package!
4. Holly Bush Sprigs Gift Tags
5. Christmas Stockings Tags
6. Printable Pop-Up Holiday Gift Tags
7. Colorful Washi Tape Gift Tags
8. Round Scrapbook Paper Ornament Gift Tags
You probably have everything you need in your scrapbooking stash to make this super easy DIY paper ornament gift tag. Let your creative juices flow and the expect compliments on your thoughtfulness and artistry.
9. Snowman Tags
10. Ice Cream Gift Tags
11. Mini Paper Strips And Paper Discs Gift Tags
12. Snowman Gift Tags
Use any colors you want for the tag, but make sure you have white for the snowman.
13. Cinnamon Dough Gift Tags
14. DIY: Neon Color Block Gift Tags
15. Paper Twine Gift Tags
16. Metallic Embossed Gift Tags
17. Coffee or Latte Container Christmas Gift Tags
18. Candy Cane Gift Tags
While these candy cane tags were originally intended as Christmas party place cards, these could also be adorable on your gifts, too. You might even feel like keeping some of these sweet hanging gift tags for yourself while you’re at it.
19. Watercolor Gift Tags
20. Made With Love Tags
21. Salt Dough Gift Tags
22. 3D Reindeer Gift Tags Using Peanuts
If you have crafting leftovers from your Halloween crafts, that will do the trick.
Craving for more personalized Christmas gift tags? Watch this video from GiftBasketAppeal making gift tags using scraps:
There you have it. Your choice of 22 awesome DIY Christmas gift tags. If there’s one thing I always find that I need more during the holiday season, it’s gift tags.
Make your Christmas gifts even more special with these super cute gift tag ideas. You can create any of them in under ten minutes. I can’t wait for you to get started!
Did you enjoy our list of Christmas gift tags? What type of gift tags are you using this year? Let us know in the comments section below.
- 35 Easy DIY Christmas Ornaments For A Personalized Tree Decor
- 27 DIY Christmas Lanterns Ideas To Brighten Up Your Home
- How To Make A Paracord Keychain
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published on December 6, 2016, and has been updated for quality and relevancy.