30 Awesome DIY Gift Ideas – I Can’t Believe Number 16!
Keywords: Do it yourself, DIY Gift Ideas
Teaser: When it comes to giving gifts most people are hard to buy for. If you don’t know them well or they’re moody and change their minds often. Even then it’s difficult to get the right gift for the right person, making birthdays, holidays, anniversaries, and other occasions. Pick one of these Do it Yourself projects to tackle for the picky person on your list.
1) Do it Yourself Hand Painted Mug – When it comes
to any occasion a hand painted or monogrammed mug is a great gift, You just
press a sticker to the cup, paint on and around it with specific sharpies,
remove the sticker and bake.
2) Lightbulb Terrarium – These little terrariums are awesome
gifts for the plant lover there are hundreds of ways to form a lightbulb into a
terrarium, and they’re perfect little additions to any desk. You can
also make them in just about any other glass container, large or small.
3) Coffee Sleeves – This DIY gift is super easy to make, you
can find templates online easily and within a few minutes you can have a sleek
looking gift that anyone would love. You can find just about any
template online and stitch one together just in time for the event.
4) Super Easy Do It Yourself Milk and Honey Soap – This soap
is soothing, calming and super easy to make. Probably the easiest soap to make
available, with awesome upsides. Depending on what you use in your soap
you can moisturize your skin and feel clean in a whole new way, why not give
that as a gift.
5) Homemade Chai Tea – Coffee houses have premium delicious
Chai tea, and your friend shells out some money every time they want one, if
you make them the powder at home you’ll never hear the end of how amazing you
6) Personalized Gift Baskets – Nothing sends the right
message like a gift basket specifically designed with things that your friends
or family like. Do they like sewing, sweets, gardening or their fur babies?
Make a basket designed just for them to show them how you really feal.
7) Edible Cookie Dough – Everyone likes eating cookie dough,
too bad that most of the time it can be dangerous, unless its eggless and the
flour is baked beforehand of course…
8) Bath Bombs – When you’re stressed and frustrated settling
into a warm bath can be instantly relaxing, with the right bath bomb. Give
these as a gift to the person in your life who’s always stressed out. They’ll
appreciate the fact that you thought of a way that might help them relax a
little and you’ll be the best gift giver.
9) Personalized Candles – Candles are an awesome gift,
especially if you can transfer a photo onto them, personalizing them and making
them meaningful for the person you’re giving them to. These photo
transfers work with pretty much everything, any design you want or need on a
candle you can apply using this method.
10) Do it Yourself Happy Jar – This is a great gift for
anyone with a mental illness such as anxiety or depression. They can keep the
jar beside their bed, and when they’re stressed, or feeling like they can’t get
up, they can just pick a piece of paper out of the jar, and read the loving
words of kindness you left for them.
11) DIY Simple Puzzles – Applying a picture to small
squares to form a puzzle and then putting that puzzle into an artistic box for
them to open can make for a significant and loving gift.
12) DIY Trinket Holders – These cute little bowls can be
crafted with some easy oven bake clay, then painted to your liking.
13) DIY Customized Wooden Cookware – When people need
cookware it’s best to make sure its wooden mostly because of the fact that
plastic cookware can melt and be more easily destroyed. Take a burn tool to
them to give them a customized message.
14) Customized Stir Spoons – These stir spoons are made with
different materials, like caramel sprinkled with salt, or chocolate. Making
them great additions to any cup of Joe and makes sure you have a great taste no
matter how you like your coffee.
15) DIY Chocolate Bark – This is labeled as a ‘holiday’ gift,
but who cares if it’s the holiday when you give out broken pieces of delicious
chocolate? Not me. Chocolate bark is delicious and amazing and can be
customized to anyone’s liking.
16) DIY Customized Photo Coasters – When it comes to
personalizing a gift the easiest thing to personalize and gift is coasters.
Pick out some pictures your giftee will love and get to work!
17) Sundae Box – Make up this sundae box and add some cash
for ice cream, if you give this for a birthday gift you’ll probably be the
coolest person at the party. There is never an end to the joy you can
bring with a sundae, especially in the summer, you’ll be appreciated no matter
what age the person you’re gifting to is.
18) Awesome Heating Pad – For that one friend of family
member who is literally always cold. This tossed through the microwave and
settled on your shoulders is the best heating pad you could ever want. For
a sliver of the price that most companies want you to pay for one in this
shape. Awesome deal.
19) Hand Warmers – Another awesome gift for people who are
always cold. These little hand warmers are cute and practical, and super useful
for just about anyone. Tuck them into pockets to make sure you stay warm
and snuggly in the cold.
20) Awesome DIY Camera Strap – This awesome do it yourself
camera strap is perfect for your photo crazy bud. It’s designed with a scarf so
it’s super comfortable while also being super stylish and helpful, making sure
people have their own style while they’re taking their pictures.
21) Glowing Photo Luminaries – These candle holders are
endowed with black and white pictures allowing you to gift the glowing delight
22) Birdseed Ornaments – Does the person you’re giving to
like birds? ALL OF THE BIRDS? These ornament shapped Bird feeders dont have to
have a holiday twist to be awesome, grab some neutral shapes and attract all of
23) Carmel Apple Butter – This delicious crockpot recipe can
be made and gifted to just about anyone, great on toast and cookies Sweet and
delightful this is one of the most amazing gifts you could give no matte the
time of year.
24) Do it Yourself Mousepad – For the needy nerd on your gift
list. A new mousepad once in a blue moon may need a new mousepad after all
their working and gaming.
25) Chill Pills – For the chocoholic that seriously needs to
chill out. This do it yourself chill pill jar is perfect for someone who
occasionally needs a break. It’d be best to use a plastic jar just in
case to ensure that there isn’t any breaking if the chill pill jar is dropped.
26) Footprint Stepping Stone – With Parents, Grandparents,
Aunts or Uncles you can give them a gift that never stops giving. This
personalized gift, with the proper footprints labeled, can give them the
feeling of love and nostalgia they’re looking for.
27) Cookie Mix in a Jar – An awesome Do it yourself gift that
any baker will melt for like chocolate left out in the sun. These little jars
are special and well-crafted for any baker. This is an awesome addition
28) DIY Caramel Bourbon Vanilla Sauce – Whip up this sauce
and put it in some cute jars for a sauce that will have the person you give it
to dancing with delight. This is a great sauce for cakes, ice cream and
just about any other pastry.
29) Awesome Easy to Make Candles – Candles are an amazing and
versatile gifts that just about everyone either loves or can use. Candles
are a great gift to light up anyone’s event
30) Money – When all else fails and you can’t find the right
way to say what you want, find a quirky way to give away money. Even
when they usually tell you to give them nothing.
With this wide variety of different ways to gift someone something they’ll appreciate, DIY gifts are always the best, because you put serious time and effort and love into each and every single one. No one on your gift list deserves less than the best, and you can give them the best by picking one of these awesome DIY gift ideas and running with it.